Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham, Reading or Birmingahm

Hopefully, Derby, Birminham and Fulham go down

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2008
    It's a tough call. Also, all three have a decent chance of winning. Fulham have the hardest game on paper, but Portsmouth may let their minds wander on to bigger things with next week's Final against.....who the hell is it.....Wrexham? I think they will get a point. Birmingham will beat Blackburn, which means that Reading need to win at Derby. I think Reading's poor form and Derby's chance to add almost 10% to their points tally may mean another draw. This means Birmingham escape.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Hopefully, Derby, Birminham and Fulham go down[/quote]

Er, Derby are already down...

As for who joins them, a tough call, I'd like for some reason to see Fulham survive, but thinking with my Charlton hat on who would I rather we play next season - Fulham or Bolton? I think Fulham could be a bit of a soft touch next season, I know al Fayed has said that he'll keep their squad together and on Prem wages, but in practice that might not be possible or achievable, and for that reason only I hope they don't beat the drop. Certainly it'll be easier/cheaper to trek across London rather than up to Bolton.
  • Options
    Fulham down - perlease!

Live close to them, an easy away game but more importantly don't want to see the likes of Manure and Arsenal on their next match board on my morning jog.
  • Options
    as Stanmore nothing against them but its a easy away day
  • Options
    Fulham down, please. I can't bloody stand them and they more or less sent us down last year with the daylight robbery at the Cottage and then the linesman from hell gifting them a point in the 2-2 at The Valley. I have a soft spot for Reading so I hope they stay up.
  • Options
    Cant see Derby beating Reading or FulhamBeating Pompey so hopefully Fulham will go
  • Options
    Can't disagree more about Fulham-Portsmouth. At odds against i'd say Fulham to win is a monster bet.
  • Options
    Fulham will win I'm afraid. Reading will also Win.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I want Birmingham to stay up, always a shitty away day that is
  • Options
    Reading followed by Birmingham followed by Fulham in order of importance.

I'd rather Fulham stayed up because Al Fayed had vowed to keep the players contracts/salaries going next season if they go down and with Hodgson in charge, I reckon they'll be more of threat for promotion than the other two.

Reading have failed to build on the squad from last year and are going to find it tough next season so I'd rather they went down.

I think Birmingham will find it harder to match their performance of last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was hoping for Reading and Fulham to come down, as they're both reasonably easy away games for me. I don't like Birmingham, but I'd rather they'd stay up than having that lot turn up at the Valley next season, but it's not looking very likely at the moment.
  • Options
    Murphy the c**t arggggggggggggggh
  • Options
    that greedy bugger

F****** FULHAM!

how bleedin' lucky are they... they ALWAYS get away with it... they've been diabolical for at least two seasons now!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Bloody murphy!!!! They've deserved to go down for years now.
  • Options
    I agree, complete two bob outfit. Talk about leaving it late though....
  • Options
    C'mon Pompey!

A draw will do.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Not the best game for sven to leave to. 7-0!!!

Garth crooks just said he reckons players done it on purpose to put two fingers up at owner.
  • Options
    hope so well done City players

now all put in a transfer request lol
  • Options
    Yeah, the lot of them, all together.....
  • Options
    7-1. Rriksens jobs safe now....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 -1!!
  • Options
    fulham stayed up!!! boll**ks
  • Options
    Get out Shinawatra you aren't welcome

Well done the Man City 10%ers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]fulham stayed up!!! boll**ks

Despite Reading winning 4-0 away
  • Options
    And Brum winning 4-1 with 2 goals in the last 2 mins
  • Options
    brum win 4-1 reading win 4-0. Still both down.
  • Options
    How on earth did Fulham stay up .... they were sh!te the whole season
  • Options
    lucky, lucky Fulham
  • Options
    Fulham the Southampton of the 00's
  • Options
    3 teams finish on 36 points ...... and one of them relegated.

I bet Reading are looking back on conceding 7 at Pompey - and 7 at Spuds.