Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man U or Chelsea

Not sure who I want to come out on top today, being a Charlton supporter I always follow the underdog, but then Uniteed have played some great football this season. Probably start off supporting Chelsea,but if they score and United look like they will only get a draw then I'll switch allegiance.

One thing guaranteed, whoever comes second in the league,I'll support to win the champions league.

Comments

• Options
    man utd
  • Options
    Does anyone care?
  • Options
    Chelsea. I hate those Argentinian loving Mancs with a passion.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Does anyone care?[/quote]

No, I don't, which set of glory hunting fans will be celebrating tonight? I suspect the Man Yoo fans will.

In reality both clubs have won, they are in next year's lucrative gravy train and have qualified for next year's equally lucrative Champion's League. The rest of us just either have to lap the media sycophancy and hysteria or like me do something else today.
  • Options
    Man Yoo if i can be bothered
  • Options
    Man Utd
  • Options
    Unsure dont like either much
  • Options
    Don't like either. Hate the way eveyone is a Chelsea fan these days yet I hate Quieroz and Ferguson and their absolute lack of sportmanship.
  • Options
    Don't really care. If I was to choose it would be Chelski as my oldest son "supports" Manure and it makes me laugh when they lose.
  • Options
    Steve bennet -------- get your coat and f**k off---- disgraceful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think Ferguson will be moaning too much about the referee after this game.
  • Options
    Could hear the cheers from outside here in Sheffield before my radio reported the goal

Plastic Scum
  • Options
    tell you what did make me laugh , John Terry being injured and that could mean him missing the champs league final , shame.
  • Options
    How on Earth Ferdinand wasn't done for handball amazes me...blatant
  • Options
    2-0 Giggs...United's title
  • Options
    and there go the cheers across Yorkshire...
  • Options
    really couldn't give a monkeys. have had a lovely weekend so far no worrying or caring about the football. Fug em all!
  • Options
    Yep, ditto, Fuggy.

Just clocked in hoping to see Fulham reklegated and ........MURPHY, b*st*d!

:o(