Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great Job Titles you have known

For many years my fave has been Void Manager as the prospect of managing nothing at all and getting paid for it seemed quite enticing (It means empty houses/flats) but I have a new winner.

Interviewed a woman last week whose job title is....

Frustrated Access Manager

Comments

• Options
    lol!

To Void is also a term meaning to urinate so Void Manager doesn't sound quite so much fun in that context.
  • Options
    Business Development Executive always makes me laugh - especially the ones at my place - so bad they couldn't develop piles without f****** it up
  • Options
    Cheers Henry - many moons ago I used to be a Voids Manager and a bloody good one to. Seven week turnaround time down to three days and even instigated old tenants out new ones in on the same day, saving my firm approximately 300k in down time a year.

Best job title has to be - Kerb Technician (roadsweeper)
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The government appoints several Permanent Under Secretaries of State for each department!
  • Options
    Prime minister at the moment
  • Options
    I used to have a job title of:

Searcher
  • Options
    I was once:
    Facilities, Special Projects and Technical Services Manager
    It was for a well know 5 star hotel. Not because i was superman, but because when people left the GM threw their jobs at me ! not for anymore cash though !!Mind you did like "special projects" was great fun.
  • Options
    I was once a "New model launch team co-ordinator" for a well known car maker.
    The team was me.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    My mate is a 'Visual Purification Expert'...or that's what it says on his business card. I asked him what the hell that meant....the response...
    a window cleaner! ;-)
  • Options
    I knew someone who called himself a flight broker - he worked in a travel agency.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A friend of my son works in a fishing bait factory. His mum works at the same place and is "The manager in charge of putting worms on sticks".
  • Options
    My business card just says 'problem solver'
  • Options
    Any "Line Supervisors" on here ?
  • Options

I remember seeing a Kent County Council job advert for an experienced "Nappy Coordinator".

Decent money too..
  • Options
    Many moons ago I used to work in a meat processing factory (one of the main reasons I went veggie) and one of the lines had a 'bumhole washer'. Yep, one poor feckers job was to wash the cut out pig's anus in preperation for export to Japan.

I shit you not!
  • Options
    There was a job advertised at my place recently for 'Head of Knowledge', reporting into 'Director of Better'.

We couldn't begin to imagine what the handover was like for the out-going Head.
  • Options
    My son is Customer Experience Director.
  • Options
    I am Global Financial Controller . impressed?
  • Options
    kimbo said:

I am Global Financial Controller . impressed?

Good of you to take the blame...

• Options
    Once knew of a guy from the far east in the semiconductor fabrication business whose card stated he was 'Director of Backend Flow'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Says on my (out of date) passport "Company Director".
  • Options
    Discharge Clerk (in a prison)
  • Options
    Duty manager,anywhere!
  • Options
    Saw one in a kitchen appliance factory once that was "Coolness Supervisor". Almost applied just based on that.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh, and I was recently emailed a job as an 'Accidental Claims Handler'. As I basically fell into insurance it's pretty apt!
  • Options
    I was a Counter at Wilikinsons through sixth form many years ago.
  • Options
    Part-time Prothero?
  • Options
    I haven't got a job title in fact I can never remember having one in over 40 years of work, does this mean my company overpays me and therefore should I sack myself or make myself redundant?

Only ever worked for or owned a small company, therefore job title mean nothing, you all do whatever necessary to get the job done, office cleaned etc.
  • Options
    @CharltonKerry that's a good one then: "Whatever it takes. "
  • Options
    Director In Computers (DIC)