Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dartford Beer Festival 2008

Herd from a chap who knows his beer that this years Dartford Beer Festival(usually around the 12th July) is off this year. anyone know if this is kosher info ?

Comments

• Just had a look on the CAMRA website, not listed so it could be true.......grrrrrrrrr
  • Yes I've heard they have done away with it this year and have instead replaced it with a gay & lesbian flower festival
  • edited May 2008
    "gay and Lesbian flower festival" well i never ! See dont matter how old you are you can always learn. I never knew flowers could be "gender specific" ! must check if any of the flowers in me garden are gay or lesbian. What are they then all pink ? think i might have a few bi sexual ones as im sure i saw a few leaning both ways !
  • Check your pansies mate
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Just had a look on the CAMRA website, not listed so it could be true.......grrrrrrrrr

Just done the same, emailed them, mind you I know Nick, one of the main organisers from the Dartford WMC, will bell him.
  • mate there aint no pansies in my garden !

Lots of lavender though. Lots of ENGLISH roses ! even the weeds sing "land of hope and glory "!!!
  • Just spoken to the WMC, Nick is not involved this year, but they did tell me there were was a meeting by another group/consortium last week at the WMC to take over the festival, as yet nothing concrete deciced but they think it will happen, dates up in the air as well.