Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quinny & Durham Live On Talk SPORT Re Charlton & Dowie

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Quinny Is Not Happy With The Charlton Fans, What DO THEY WANT!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2006
    I hate that lot. Someone send them a link to the Forum and they can read about what we want. Of course, that's not what they want, they just want the manufactured drama...
  • Options
    I have been extremely dubious about this station for a while now. Callers and texts i believe were not 100% true, and i think they were one of those that instigated a massive 'charlton fans unhappy with curbs' thing before it even materialised.

on sunday i heard that Dowie had won the sack race by nearly 40%, proof that Charlton fans wanted him out. Except that three things struck me.

1. The really wasn't a mass movement for Dowie to be replaced last weekend
    2. Charlton fans are generally small in number compared to other clubs
    3. We're not generally the type that waste money on texts to participate in silly puiblic polls.

I come to the conclusion:

a. they are simply making things up
    b. if it was true, it was being boosted by Palace fans trying to stir up grief for Dowie.

Whatever it was, they got what they wanted.
  • Options
    Their dealings with regard to Charlton have been a load of made up rubbish, ever since Kelvin Mackenzie (a West Stand Season Ticket Holder) sold the station to the Media Group.

Always used to be nothing but praise for us and how we've developed and now it's nothing but 'get this small Club out of this division, them and their fans don't deserve it'.
  • Options
    think they were saying last night on sky that dowie had drifted hugely in first premiership casulty-they had pardew and roeder ahead by some way.think it was cantor sportingbet.

i would say that these clowns are making it up.
  • Options
    Talk sport- more like talk rubbish- the first time in ages i want to listen to it because i want to hear some Sports news, for 3 hours, they are not talking sport but joining 5live and LBC as general news talk stations.