Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tea

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
Just found a new tea shop in Kingley Court off of CarnabyStreet. Bought some Jasmine Pearls ...

What is your favourite tea ?

Comments

• Mr.
  • one made for me.

I make 99.999999% recurring of the tea in our house!
  • What NOT whom?
  • Earl Grey is ok....
  • absolute FILTH hate it - can't stand the smell makes me heave.
  • The one that is sung, for some reason, in a deeper voice in "give us a ....."

Otherwise a has to be a pot, loose leaf not teabags, and some something tea flavoured (FRUIT TEA IS NOT TEA). PG tips is fine.
  • Love most teas

Erarl Grey is the best
  • Green tea for me.

Although I have my pinkie out at the moment giving a Jiaogulan tea a go - not bad but a bit of an after taste.

Apparently it lowers the cholestral level, regulates blood fat and delays ageing ................. bullshit me thinks.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Love most teas

Erarl Grey is the best

The 250,000th comment. Congratulations!
  • Chinese green tea, lovely, smells a bit earthy
  • Sponsored links:

• "Do you know the piano is on my foot?"
  • "You hum it, I'll play it"
  • Breakfast tea on a Sunday with a bacon sarnie, reading the NOTW about how Rangers and Charlton won....can't be beaten.
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Breakfast tea on a Sunday with a bacon sarnie, reading the NOTW about how Rangers and Charlton won....can't be beaten.

aye!

Nothing like the NOTW on the bog on a Sunday morning, but have your tea & sarnie after you've washed your hands afterwards.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]absolute FILTH hate it - can't stand the smell makes me heave.

Ditto. Hate the stuff.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Breakfast tea on a Sunday with a bacon sarnie, reading the NOTW about how Rangers and Charlton won....can't be beaten.

aye!

Nothing like the NOTW on the bog on a Sunday morning, but have your tea & sarnie after you've washed your hands afterwards.

Then its The Sunday Telegraph after......;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]absolute FILTH hate it - can't stand the smell makes me heave.

Ditto. Hate the stuff.

Double Ditto.....
  • 2/3 black tea 1/3 earl; grey
  • Yorkshire tea in general, or a nice cup of Assam now and then
  • Love it. Always have a cuppa first thing in the morning to wake meself up.

Anyone who doesn't like a cuppa tea is unBritish and was most likely not properly weened as a child : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Love tea & love having a cuppa with friends or family even more.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Love it. Always have a cuppa first thing in the morning to wake meself up.

Anyone who doesn't like a cuppa tea is unBritish and was most likely not properly weened as a child : - )

Are we talking teet deprevation here?
    They did say on GMTV that kids who were breastfed are brainier, with that in mind I have booked myself in for an appointment with Penny Smith tomorrow at 6:00am.
  • My Mrs has decided that this "Thai slimming Tea" is the dogs and will make her loose weight. She dont really need to as far as im concerned. I could tell her "to try not sampling your own cooking 25 times a day might work?" (her being a chef) but on the other hand they have some big f**k off knives in that kitchen and ive seen her chop a couple of chickens to bits in nano seconds ! so ill keep shtum.
  • I know someone who runs diet counselling mate :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]My Mrs has decided that this "Thai slimming Tea" is the dogs and will make her loose weight. She dont really need to as far as im concerned. I could tell her "to try not sampling your own cooking 25 times a day might work?" (her being a chef) but on the other hand they have some big f**k off knives in that kitchen and ive seen her chop a couple of chickens to bits in nano seconds ! so ill keep shtum.

She could make you into a ladyboy in double quick time...
  • Breakfast Tea during the day
    Peppermint Tea in the evening
  • Waitrose's Kenyan loose leaf makes a lovely cup of tea. Remember to warm the pot, though.
  • all tea is shite
  • A mug of strong Tetley tea, no sugar and a dash of milk.

Other than that Twinings Earl Grey.
  • A cup of Pg Tips poured out by one of the talking chimps.