Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm all Charlton-ed out ! Lets talk biscuits

Just had a Viennese Whirl, cleverly crafted biscuit exterior with a seductive chocolate inside.

the best, and most classiest biscuit known to man.

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Just had a plain hobknob.

Cant go wrong with the classics.
  • Options
    Jammy Dodger - nuff said !
  • Options
    Jaffa Cakes rule
  • Options
    Just eating a "one dip". Grat for soaking up beer.

Got me chuckling thinking about the Peter Kay sketch.
  • Options
    i just bought myself a jam donut... in need of sugar my body keeps telling me! :-)
  • Options
    Organic Shortbread's from Duchy Originals
  • Options
    Had a three pack of Bourbons this morning, well nice.
  • Options
    i'm with AFKA on this one!
  • Options
    The choice of biscuit reveals a lot about a man. My favourite - rich tea - is honest, reliable and good natured to the core.

If you favour a fancy dan biscuit with pretentions and hidden secrets, such as a Viennese Whirl, then the conclusions are obvious.

Interestingly, the latest thinking in psychometric testing dictates that you should monitor the biscuit choice in an interview situation as it is often more revealing than the contents of a typical fabricated CV.
  • Options
    I'm quite partial to a custard cream...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    suzisausage shortbread from lee.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Just eating a "one dip". Grat for soaking up beer.

Got me chuckling thinking about the Peter Kay sketch.

*said very slowly* Me biscuit..... get me a spoon.....
  • Options
    mint viscount!

Can you still buy them?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mark[/cite]The choice of biscuit reveals a lot about a man. My favourite - rich tea - is honest, reliable and good natured to the core.

If you favour a fancy dan biscuit with pretentions and hidden secrets, such as a Viennese Whirl, then the conclusions are obvious.

We'll you've got me worked out to a (rich) tee Mark, because i'm dishonest, unreliable and a downright miserable fecker !
  • Options
    malted milk always go down well
  • Options
    Can you still get the pink wafers? Not had one of those in years, used to love em!
  • Options
    I must take umbridge with the Viennese Whirl, it's is little more than dust covered in chocolate that not only disntigrates, it doesn't have a crunch and disntegrates in tea.

A chocloate digestive, simple but with a dark side.
  • Options
    indeed you can, we had some at home for the kids a week or two ago and I still can manage to eat them a layer at a time without making a right old mess.
  • Options
    Decent, thats goin on the shopping list then.

Well me Mums that is, lol.
  • Options
    Peasants the lot of you. Enter the shortbread, a smooth buttery texture with the highland pedigree. The King of biscuits. Only the shortbread has earned the right to be served in a royal tartan box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chocolate Digestives - the King of Biscuits.

Went to the gym have now eaten a packet of choc bisuits - wot a fecking waste of time the gym was!
  • Options
    Heath Hero - I have a patent on the expression "King of Biscuits" - pay me a £1m or I will sue you quicker than the orange man shouts "lawyer".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Jaffa Cakes rule

Is a jaffa cake a biscuit, or as the name suggests, a cake?

Either way, vile things IMO.

Those caramel choc digestives are the way forward.
  • Options
    McVities Chocolate digestive's are the DADDY of biscuits.
  • Options
    Chocolate hobnobs my fav but thanks to the women here I now know they have 4.5% fat per biscuit so feel guilty.
  • Options
    and what's all this rubbish about dunking biscuits in drinks ?

drinks are for drinking, food is for eating. do not confuse or mix the two.

pure peasant behaviour. FACT
  • Options
    Dunking is a sign of intelligence MORE FACT THAN YOUR FACT
    Do it in the meeting and watch the little black skirts swoon.
  • Options
    and then watch em laugh when half of it falls on your chin....
  • Options
    boasters,they will have any biscuit in a street fight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Heath Hero - I have a patent on the expression "King of Biscuits" - pay me a £1m or I will sue you quicker than the orange man shouts "lawyer".

Actually, as the board's token lawyer, I can tell you (for free) that you've got a trade mark on it if anything, with perhaps a bit of copyright thrown in. Unless you've invented a machine which dunks biscuits in tea without letting them break off which is also called "King of Biscuits", then you haven't got a patent.

And if you now choose to invent such a machine and patent it, I'll sue you...