Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Todd

From The Sun today....

CHARLTON want to re-sign Derby’s Andy Todd on a free.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hmmm....discuss.....

For me its a no, I want to see promising younger players come in.

Comments

• Options
    yes for me , we badly need experience in the spine of the team and I think he's still got the legs to do it.
  • Options
    He has the required 'mental' strength (Hide them ashtrays)

That's Deano not coming back then. . .
  • Options
    That type of player is just what we need, IMO. It's a shame that he's not 6 years younger though.
  • Options
    Tis an interesting one, would add steel, not pacey steel but steel nonetheless.

[quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite] That's Deano not coming back then. . .[/quote]

lol
  • Options
    yes without doubt leadership qualities could also get Kiely back as well
  • Options
    Was excellent for us years ago but not now.
  • Options
    I'd have to say no
  • Options
    Thats a backward step, its a no for me, we need younger talent, as I said to my ex wife, going back never works!
  • Options
    Solid experienced player but i can honestly say i cannot remember ever putting a foot right for us. wasn't good enough back then so why would he be now?
  • Options
    great signing on a free, good solid player and we need a couple of experienced pro's who don't mind putting it about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need 3 to 4 players who will give it there all, and get stuck in. None of this fairy stuff.

Toddy maybe? As along has he's a good lad this time.
  • Options
    A big no from me.

On paper it sounds ideal, but ask any Derby fan, or scan any forum and to a man they are delighted they are getting rid of him.
  • Options
    a big no from me too. Freebies are ok but need to be a bit younger and still hungry not an aging has been after a final pay day.
  • Options
    Really liked him as a player and not just for his fight and aggression but not sure if at his age and wages he is the one we need.
  • Options
    he's been absolute crap this season
  • Options
    No, No, No!
    What a backward step that would be, would rather see Chris Perry back than him!
    (mind you that would be a backward step as well!) Just another oldie trying to get a last pay day!
  • Options
    Need someone with his experience and hardness
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Need someone with his experience and hardness

Maybe Todd, maybe not.

But definitely need someone like him.
  • Options
    No, no, no - didn't we learn our lesson on this with Danny Mills? I'd predict a very similar outcome - looks good for a handful of games then becomes a total liability. How many goals did Derby let in??? From the occasional times I saw MOTD, most of them looked like his fault!
  • Options
    Got to be no. he was perhaps one of the best passers from the back i have seen at Charlton but on the evidence of this season with Derby he is well past his best
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way, too old, would want too much money. He was awful a few weeks ago, when I saw him.
  • Options
    I think it would be another JFH situation although I'd certainly take him on if he was a few years younger.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Solid experienced player but i can honestly say i cannot remember ever putting a foot right for us. wasn't good enough back then so why would he be now?

Thought he did well for us when he was here, apart from fisticuffs with Kiely, but now too old, too slow, too late.
  • Options
    Now Assistant Manager at Newport County
  • Options
    Does he want a game? Reckon he'd get in our team still.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This thread nearly threw me into an eternal rage.
  • Options

OMG, thought he was coming back!

Yep. Me too

Me too! Heart attack over.
  • Options
    Maybe they can get him back to be Watts personal trainer