Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Falling in Love Again...

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
I think everything connected with yesterdays game has really given me my faith back. I'd found myself disillusioned with goings on and was becoming quite negative. I might be over-reacting but the romance of Sir Chris scoring and the above post from Peter Varney has made me again realise just how special this club is.

I've well and truly fallen in love again and can't wait for pre season.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. Shelvey has certainly gave 7 of my fellow season ticket holders I know a lift. I still think Pards will get it right.
  • Options
    Totally echo that
  • Options
    I wonder if the events of yesterday will now shift any more season tickets i.e. people who were not going to renew will now change their mind.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]I wonder if the events of yesterday will now shift any more season tickets i.e. people who were not going to renew will now change their mind.

If not there are 70 members of the Shelvey clan waiting to sign up.
  • Options
    ...What am I to do?
  • Options
    Nice post Redarmy, it was good to see people after the game with smiles on their faces.
  • Options
    The season ticket and shirt sales this kid will generate will be incredible. Before Shelvey came along my family were going to ditch the season tickets and pick our games, not anymore.
  • Options
    i think the result and the high of sunday is just what the club/players and fans needed and i really think we will get it right next year...
  • Options
    I reckon ST sales will have had a good boost in Sunday, hopefully willl be within 2000 of this season's figures.