Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Play offs

So its Palarse,Hull,Bristol City,Watford. Football wise it should be between Palarse and Bristol City . Watford just lumpers and Hull even worse. Be nice to see City get there.

Palarse will loose a few of their kids if they dont make it, but could be a threat next year. They have lost only 5 in 33 games , we have won only 6 in 28.

Comments

• Options
    come on bristol city is all i can say!!!
  • Options
    35,000 stripey nigels, Palarse etc at wembley..........just what every Charlton fan wants to see! I'm so glad Scott Sinclair was not good enough to get in your team.
  • Options
    don't slip up at Bristol will you scum
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]don't slip up at Bristol will you scum

Scum....................................... Mr Scum to you sunshine!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]don't slip up at Bristol will you scum

No need for that. He's really one of us who we are trying to convert to the true faith.

On the play-offs interesting to note our record against the 4 clubs this season

W D L
    4 4 0

That 16 points from 8 games - promotion form if we could have beaten the teams at the bottom (and Wolves)
  • Options
    betting odds for the play offs
    palace 2-1
    hull 13-5
    watford 7-2
    bristol city 4-1
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No need for that. He's really one of us who we are trying to convert to the true faith.

not too bothered about extending the hand of friendship Henry - you don't see me interested on posting on a rival's messageboard little gloats, i'm interested in Charlton and only Charlton. Warnock has done a great job but i'd rather not have Palace fans creaming themselves at the thought of being in the division above us for the first time in 11 years on here.
  • Options
    A nice problem to have though.
  • Options
    Palace v bristol City IMO should have been the final.
    I thought City were the best team we've played at the Valley, very hard working. A bit like Reading were.
    Palace must be the in form team and they do have some very good youngsters by all accounts.
    Watford & Hull the pair of them are Championship style through and through.
    Whoever goes up will at best find it tough and may even make Derby's tally look a challenge.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    35,000 ? did you see the crowds this weekend ? you still couldnt top our gate u numpty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace suddenly had 23,000 at Sellout yesterday, I noticed. Under which stone did they all come from?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Palace suddenly had 23,000 at Sellout yesterday, I noticed. Under which stone did they all come from?
    I saw a load of them at the station for the first time this season, I bet they will all flock back for the playoff as well.

Not too sure about the 26k attendance that was announced at the valley!
  • Options
    Not too sure about the 26k attendance that was announced at the valley!

Season ticket holders are automatically included, even if they don't show up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Palace suddenly had 23,000 at Sellout yesterday, I noticed. Under which stone did they all come from?

Apparently we bussed them in from Surrey. ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Palace suddenly had 23,000 at Sellout yesterday, I noticed. Under which stone did they all come from?[/quote]

Apparently we bussed them in from Surrey. ;)[/quote]

You'd have to.
  • Options

The 'kid for a quid' stone that they had previously spent years laughing at us for.
  • Options
    i know in recent years they would let every season ticket holder bring a mate for free!!
    but let's see how great our gates are after a few years in this division
  • Options
    as much as it hurts i think they are nailed on for promotion now.
  • Options
    Thinking about betting £150 on them.

Can afford to lose it but will soften the blow ever so slightly if they end up doing it which i think they will.

Sinclair winner in the final.
  • Options
    i had a nightmare last night palace were 3-0 up against bristol city in the first 20 minutes.... i need help