Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Megson

MOTD have just pointed out that when he was appointed at Bolton they were below Derby.
He took a lot of stick from his own fans early on, booed at his first home game I seem to remember. Then there was the UEFA Cup issue when he played a weakend side.
At the end of the day, well season, he has kept them up and I take my hat off to him.
Also on MOTD old Big Ears said for those "of us" with Championship issues you can "Press the red button" tomorrow for SCORE. He has his own issue with the Foxes, I wouldn't mind them going down but I'd rather it was Southampton, in fact I'd LOVE IT! LOVE IT! If it was the Saints.
I hear Rupert Lowe is re-buying the club next week. He'll probably appoint Duncan Fletcher this time as manager!

Comments

• Options
    I think R Lowe remains biggest shareholder despite being off the board and not chairman these last few years. Think Doug Ellis.
  • Options
    Got mates who support Wednesday, Forest, Saints, Derby, Sheff Utd...Kinda hope Saints stay up for that reason, if not...Hope they go down in style, Beattie winnning goal in the last minute!