Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The summer is here

No more lager just copius amounts of Magners LET'S AVE IT

Comments

• Ice in pints does my head in! Drink Strongbow, it's half the price and twice the strength! Well it's stronger.
  • To be fair Chirpy it isn't just magners,i drink cider full stop in the summer.
  • Cant stand anything about cider even when a kid I didn't like cider lollies
  • Cider does your nut in and sends you crackers - locked on FACT!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Cider does your nut in and sends you crackers - locked on FACT!!!

By that reckoning, most Charlton Lifers are cider drinkers ......locked on FACT!!!

;o)
  • Sorry, but Magners is pish....

Putting ice in your cider is like putting a slice of lime in your bottle of lager......there to hide how sh** it is...
  • I love cider, unfortunately it hates me. Lager in the summer, bitter in the winter.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Ice in pints does my head in! Drink Strongbow, it's half the price and twice the strength! Well it's stronger.

Ditto Chirpy..

Those who know me know i'm quite partial to the stuff, but for gawds sake buy a pint of strongbow or similar and ask for a pint glass full of ice.

But if at home search out Merrydown.. The champagne of ciders....
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Cider does your nut in and sends you crackers - locked on FACT!!!

And that's why we drink it eh???
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Cider does your nut in and sends you crackers - locked on FACT!!!

And that's why we drink it eh???

Well, whenever I really want to go for it in a big I'll have a cider - so I think you're right. With lager, bitter and stout I know where I am. Wine doesn't really do it for me and I don't generally touch spitrits - for down that road lies damnation and ruin! - but cider is always a bit of an unknown quantity with me. Generally sends me mental.

Sometimes cider as the first drink of the day after a sesh the night before is good. Alcoholic apple juice!
  • Sponsored links:

• NSS spot on buddy i have sunk more magners in camber than i have ever drunk i couldnt see saturday at all and fell in to the chalet and awoke to the sound of seaguls wearing hobnailed boots on the roof (why the feck are the roofs so thin bstds)

Magners until september now