Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills relegated

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_league1.html

Comments

• Options
    But so were the Cherries, gutted! After 6 straight wins n all.
  • Options
    Lol!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Forest getting promoted is the big news out of that division today.

If Leeds win the play offs, that's 2 more legitimately big clubs that Charlton will have to compete with next season (No offence to the likes of Scunthorpe and Colchester).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]But so were the Cherries, gutted! After 6 straight wins n all.[/quote]

A shame, but being docked 10 points for going into liquidation was the killer. There are rumours that they'll go out of business altogether.
  • Options
    I've felt crap all day (self inflicted) but have carried a smile with me because of the pikeys going down
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]But so were the Cherries, gutted! After 6 straight wins n all.

A shame, but being docked 10 points for going into liquidation was the killer. There are rumours that they'll go out of business altogether.

Not what I heard, there are potential buyers out there apparently
  • Options
    All I can say is, oh well never mind, serve you right Gillingham for having a dirty gangster Millwall supporting chairman
  • Options
    PIKEYS!
    LOL!!!!!
  • Options
    They reckon there is a buyer on the cards, but not guaranteed. Most likely the bloke in charge at the mo is gonna take over. (I think).

They've been in this sorta trouble for the last 5-10yrs. Always somehow manage to get out of it mind.
  • Options
    Leeds fielded a load of youth players too. I'd had been well upset if Jills would have stayed up due to Leeds resting players for the play-offs. Fortunatley Jills are sooooo shit they couldn't even beat a bunch of kids.

Back where you belong Pikey's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh what a shame...........
  • Options
    great soon be playing the stones
  • Options
    Just a crying shame Millwall stayed up
  • Options
    Is Bournemouth still run by a supporters trust. They was the first club to go that way afaik (before Brentford, York, et al). The rumour has been kicking about for years that a certain multi-millionaire football manager from Sandbanks wa going to buy the Cherries and install himself chairman sooner or later. All the legal investigations surrounding Mr R have presumably put that on the backburner for a while (are they still investigating Faye's moves - do we have to take him back?)...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Is Bournemouth still run by a supporters trust. They was the first club to go that way afaik (before Brentford, York, et al). The rumour has been kicking about for years that a certain multi-millionaire football manager from Sandbanks wa going to buy the Cherries and install himself chairman sooner or later. All the legal investigations surrounding Mr R have presumably put that on the backburner for a while (are they still investigating Faye's moves - do we have to take him back?)...

Mr R (allegedly) can't get involved all the while he his in eployment by another club (allegedly)

And no we should pack him back to Blackburn until Hughes decides to sign him