Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

effing FULHAM grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

out the bottom 3 the slags

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha dont like them then
  • Options
    if they were relegated i think they would plummet as i cant see AL-FAYED accepting championship football.I think he would walk away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]if they were relegated i think they would plummet as i cant see AL-FAYED accepting championship football.I think he would walk away.

He'd probably blame Prince Phillip and MI5!
  • Options
    Al Fayed has said he will keep the wage structure the same for the first season in order tokeep all the players at fulham. he might not do that of course when he see the actual budget.
  • Options
    NSS how long have u been leading Fayed your shirts
  • Options
    feck off
  • Options
    piddly little lucky nothing club

boy will they need Al Fayed's millions again next season
  • Options
    Lets hope Pompey hamper their chances.
  • Options
    i have a sense of hate towards fulham. they are a nothing club and bring nothing to football. they are the jammiest gits alive, it really annoys me!!!!!
  • Options
    It feels like they manage to pull it off every bloody season as well. I don't buy this "nothing" club thing - inside the hollow, plastic, tourist-attracting, Al-Fayed-owned plastic edifice is a proud club with a history not unlike our own, but they were the first club in SW6 to buy success, and that's something that's been overlooked over the years.

I still think if they go down, they'll go under and we'll be seeing an AFC Fulham at some point in the next decade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As someone who see's Craven Cottage most days- it's a constant reminder of what we don't have, and, unlike some, i do want the premiership back, so i want them to go down with a passion, and like IS, i suspect if they do, Fayed's bank-rolling will stop.

All clubs in west london have rich sugar daddies- fact...!

And before any smart ar$e says anything Brentford is in Middlesex....
  • Options
    Reading play Derby - so couldn't ask for a better chance of getting 3 points.
  • Options
    Portsmouth ( who Fulham are away to) have very little to play for though and a cup final to look forward to...

Difficult one to call.
  • Options
    Derby are sending Reading down. I just know it.

Derby are going to have at least one thing to smile about this year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Derby are sending Reading down. I just know it.

I'm pretty convinced Derby will beat them as well. Was listening to some of the Reading commentary on Sat and they sound a team on their knees.
  • Options
    i see les reed's still involved down on the coaching staff down there