Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wii Mario Kart

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
anyone else got it.

What a great but FRUSTRATING game.

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    Played it at a mate's for the first time last night pretty drunk . Was brilliant.

I tried using a bike on one of the levels and didnt even complete half a lap because i kept falling off the edge
  • Options
    Why frustrating Ledge?
  • Options
    My son is getting so frustrated with it. I am just plain shit but i don't ccare think that winds my son up more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Why frustrating Ledge?

oh go on supposed you have finsihed it.

it's hard that is why it is frustrating
  • Options
    Yeah I have, but thats only because I had surgery last week and have been stuck in bed with nothing to do. lol.

I know it takes some of the fun out of it, but play it without the wheel & use the remote n nunchuck, hell of a lot easier & better for cornering as you can judge it better to take em tighter.
  • Options
    course you have mate.

i play it without the wheel and still shit lol
  • Options
    I think this game is the dogs gonads. But whoever invented Rainbow Road just loves inflicting misery on ordinary mortals.

I played on the wi-fi internet and got absolutely battered. What makes it worse they were all over the world and probably aged 10.
  • Options
    rainbow f****** road that should have been named it is pure EVIL.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have actually.

Just use a small character with good handling, simple.
  • Options
    Sold out absolutely EVERYWHERE

anyone with any ideas on where they've seen one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have them in game shop near Nationwide in Eltham High St, dort of opposite Boots. They have sign in window, I saw it today.
  • Options
    I've had it for weeks, its flipping brilliant! I agree on Rainbow Road what an absolute joke of a course! But it's hours of fun I absolutely love it!
  • Options
    Would have bought it on release but my previous housemate had it and was going to wait until my birthday... now it's more or less vanished!

thanks for the tip Chirpy, i've now got an online reservation at Argos for today... wonder if it's real!
  • Options
    Ever thought about getting your Wii chipped?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I've had it for weeks, its flipping brilliant! I agree on Rainbow Road what an absolute joke of a course! But it's hours of fun I absolutely love it!

My 9 year old tells me it's easy and to use the "Wild wing" cart?!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I've had it for weeks, its flipping brilliant! I agree on Rainbow Road what an absolute joke of a course! But it's hours of fun I absolutely love it!

That's what I use with Mario, the drift is amazing in the wild wing! Plus it looks the best!
  • Options
    Argos came up trumps, their store insists they have no stock but low and behold an online reservation later they mysteriously have a bucket load in the back...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]

That's what I use with Mario, the drift is amazing in the wild wing! Plus it looks the best!

All I know is that I get tonked every time I play it against him!