Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite and least favourite Premiership team

If you had to pick one team as your favourite Premiership team and one as your least favourite, which would it be?

For me....

Favourite: Arsenal
Least: West Ham

Comments

• Options
    Favourite: Aston Villa
    Least: Chelsea
  • Options
    ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm f**k me hard that ermmmmmm o yes Arsenal. With a phyco hatred of all sarf london gooners (and a few in malaysia !)
  • Options
    Favourite: Aston Villa - no strong feelings, the lesser of all evils...
    Least: Spurs
  • Options
    Fav. Man Utd (will switch regularly dependant on the brand of football)

Least Spurs
  • Options
    Favourite: Arsenal (sorry GH!!)
    Least: Chelsea - Millwall with money and glory hunting fans!
  • Options
    Fav Man Utd

Least Middlesborough
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'll keep a league table of votes here! Villa are off to a good start
  • Options
    fav man utd
    least liverpool
  • Options
    Fav: None - Derby at a push
    Least: Portsmouth - can't stand watching their games live and listening to that f*cking bell!!
  • Options
    fav - arsenal
    least - chelsea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you did read my bit about Sarf London Gooners right ?
  • Options
    fav: Everton
    least: West Ham, Liverpool, Fulham, Boro, Chelsea, Bolton
  • Options
    Fav - Tottenham
    Least - Arsenal
  • Options
    Fav guess is Spurs ,as Nans brother was their manager. Their supporters live in a past where and when they were good all totalTwats though.
  • Options
    No favourite, but most hate must be Bolton bleedin Wanderers. Biggest bore, nothing of a club in existance.
  • Options
    Favourite: Villa (best mate is a fan)
    Least: Arsenal and Tottenham
  • Options
    HAte Spurs, Chels

Like not a lot
  • Options
    Favourite: Charlton, after that this year I was hoping that Fulham would survive.

Least favourite: the rest of the league.
  • Options
    Fav - Arsenal
    Least - Spurs
  • Options
    Favourite - probably Arsenal for the quality of their play

Least favorite - very easy -Chelsea!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fav : Arsenal. They're the most attractive footballing team in the country.

Least: Spurs. Primarily because of their fans.
  • Options
    Least favourite: Palace if they go up!
  • Options
    Fav - Utd

Least - Spuds
  • Options
    favourite: west ham- i love their manager
    least favourite: liverpool (used to love em but houllier and rafa have turned me off them)
  • Options
    favourite: Liverpool
    least favourite: Spurs (Although agree about the Portsmouth bell thing - did my head in last weekend!)
  • Options
    fav = manchester united....they play the best football in the league, not only can they pass as well as arsenal, they manage to score more than arsenal and conceed less, and their players dont dive as much or moan as much

least favourite = i would say brum....jusy cos brummies have an annoying accent
  • Options
    Matching Suzi - Fav Liverpool - although in recent seasons have reluctantly admired Arsenal
    Least - Spurs - Danny Murphy the fans,Danny Murphy, the ground, Danny Murphy
  • Options
    Fave - Man UTD, my Dad supports them and therefore so did I. Used to go to Old Trafford 2-3 times a season with him and all the London games. Saw 20 odd games without seeing them lose. Only when I was old enough to go to football matches on my own/with mates from Dartford that I got my affinity to Charlton about 1984. Always considered that I had 2 teams (a big one and 'little' one). It was only when we beat them 1-0 up there in first season back in old Div 1 and found myself wanting to Man Utd lose for the first time that I realised this meant I was a 'proper' Charlton fan who liked ManUtd rather than the other way round.

Least fave - Liverpool, suppose a bit like a lot of people 10 years younger than me are 'Anyone but United's' as they won everything when I was growing up. And of course their 'special european atmosphere'