Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Will be there, would be nice to see some folk... will message you on FB later in the week as well PH
  • Options
    ZSP beating Bayern 4-0 is ridiculous as well.

Very Russian feel to Europe this year.

Zenit, Moscow, Chelsea
  • Options
    tried to get the time off today...no dice ....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    So a Russain team has to come to Manchester for their final, while a team from Manchester has to go to Moscow for theirs.
    You couldn't make it up!
  • Options
    Shame people don't get so excited about an away game for the team they actually support!

;-)
  • Options
    But I do support Rangers...
  • Options
    When we get to a final of any sort im sure we all would !

as for Europe well at least we had that illusion (very very briefly) that we were "all going on a European tour".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Shame people don't get so excited about an away game for the team they actually support!

only missed 1 in 2008 mate!
  • Options
    Don't selectively quote me and miss out my ";-)"!!

:-)
  • Options
    When that last pen went in me & my dad lept off the Sofa, absolutely brilliant effort, thought they were outclassed all night but who cares Rangers are through. Follow Follow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Follow follow indeed. My mate fron Glasgow who i was with last night was stragiht on the blower to his family up there. watch this space we may get a ticket BUT very much doubt it plus wouldn't want to take one from a local either to be honest.

Will make plans for the evening to watch the final.
  • Options
    so were is everyone drinking
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2008
    Whoop Whoop

Manchester here I come.

Hotel booked weeks ago near the airport, 20 minute link to city centre as all hotels in centre booked.
    8 seater booked from work, off we go.
  • Options
    If your flush try The Lourie its 5 Star be about £200 + though.

Salford Quays right next to Old Trafford is only a metro ride away (Holiday Inn)and thats cheap there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Mate is your bus full ? wouldnt mind a trip out myself if a spare seat .

Not full yet, got 5-6 names in the frame, need to double check with them, but will list you down as a possible.
  • Options
    Obviously you never know what's going to happen and Rangers have exceeded all expectations in getting to the final, but bloody hell, Zenit looked some side last night. Bayern are no mugs and will do very well in the champions league next year (Kahn, Lucio, van bommel, schweinsteiger, lahm, ze roberto, ribery, klose, toni, podolski), but they were absolutely taken apart.
  • Options
    Just spoke to my mate who runs London Rangers Supporters Club,he's just got back from Florence,re tickets the overseas travel club of which there are 6000 members are guaranteed tickets,plus people who have built up points via domestic away games and season ticket holders will probably take up the rest of the allocation.He said a friend of his has jst been quoted £500 a ticket from an agency.Re last night he said it was shite hot no hostility the old bill and locals were as good as gold.He tried to sing some of the songs (anti celtic) they were singin but as he was half pissed couldn't understand him.

FOLLOW FOLLOW !!!!
  • Options
    Amdy Faye - UEFA Cup Finalist.

Excellent.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Amdy Faye - UEFA Cup Finalist.

Excellent.[/quote]

Its crazy
  • Options
    Well done to Rangers.....looks like one of our players might actually win something this year. What odds would you have got on that....especially as it is Faye! ;-)