Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Had to queue at the Polling booth

have NEVER had to do that before.

had about 8 people in front of me.

usually I stroll straight in scribble 'CURBS MUST GO' in the box and out

this year 'PARDEW PAID 650k FOR PADDY'

Lord Sutch R.I.P

Comments

• Went Staright as ever De Lucy School empty
  • Busy at St Micheal Community Centre. Very busy outstside, all the 4x4's trying to vote for Boris. Or is that what Ken thinks?
  • I had to queue also, first time at this Polling Station though so not sure if its anything abnormal.
  • Back to the Valley Party
  • Tore the paper up, they didn't spell my name right and I'd rather see a monkey have a bash than the morons that charge a single man £80+ a month for picking his bins up once a week. Whatever happened to Butchers, Bakers et al running local councils?
  • I used my vote in the tradition of Charlton, local council is based 20 miles away and uses our supposedly rich community to fund what it needs in the main town, to the detriment of the rural communities.

They now want to short our rural council office and even our library! 8000 people with no public library under a half an hour drive!

A local resident stood on a single issue to keep them open and we had a big turn out.
  • sent mine post queing is soooooo 80's
  • edited May 2008
    Had to que in Kidbrooke.

So i voted for someone who i think is an ar*e, whose party i wouldnt pee on, because i truely hate the other top fella, who i would love to tw*t very hard if i ever met him. Walking back from the polling station i didnt feel at ease with what i had done though ? Guess its a form of protest vote.
    Not sure who will win and then what you gona do if the purson / party who u didnt vote for gets in? I mean say an ultra right wing party got in would it be accepted as peoples "democratic right" or would it be protested ? The UK and USA scream about "democracy" unless some ones gets into power that they dont like ( Hamas).

I`ll always vote, and not to sure democracy as we run it is all its made up to be, but better than nothing which millions and millions have and is the thing that many millions fought and died for.
  • Labour in third place in nationals they reckon!

44% Tory
    25% Lib Dems
    24% Labour
  • All the 'hints' and 'leaks' from both parties are suggesting Boris is going to win

Ken had better start packing his bag...
  • Sponsored links:

• Its not over to the Fat Borris sings !!
  • 'People can't get into their head that there isn't any threat from the Left or the Right. The threat is some kind of standardised horrible society, run by a bunch of f***ing idiots.'

Mark E Smith

Hmm....
  • Yeah, right on!

Mark E Smith...people's poet

Not
  • I feel disenfranchised living in Kent.

It's the commuters I feel sorry for.