Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Varney on Jordan...

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Asked on SSN how he felt about Jordan publically speaking about Dowies departure, said that he wasn't interested in watching childrens television & swiftly moved on. Classic.

Comments

• Options
    Beat me to it!
  • Options
    where did they find them supporters to ask who they wanted as manager... hoddle, peter taylor, hasslebank....what a scarey selection of names mentioned
  • Options
    The guy coming out of The Royal Oak looked as if he'd had a few!
  • Options
    The last guy looked like he was in his front garden in Sparrows Lane
  • Options
    Perfect and with such class. Typical retort from CAFC to SJ.

Is it my bias or does Tango always seem crude and rough, whereas the retorts we come back with comes across as intelligent and witty?
  • Options
    I'm with you on that one Dan
  • Options
    That's because our director's are intelligent and witty people who've been successful businessmen who have developed and run businesses rather than knocking out cheap mobiles.
  • Options
    Sorry but I found Varney's comment neither intelligent or witty. He had all night to think of a response to the inevitable question and that's the best he could manage?

I'd have been much happier at him saying something like:-

"perhaps Mr Jordan should concentrate on the current embarrassing failures at his own club before commenting on how a successful Premiership club does its business"

or even better

"no-one takes anything that sad orange tosser says seriously anyway"
  • Options
    Or how about "quite frankly Jordan is a (unt"
  • Options
    I'm disappointed that 'ETCYT' didnt make an appearance...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    May even have congratulated Tango on his purchase of a dilapidated superstore car park.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Asked on SSN how he felt about Jordan publically speaking about Dowies departure, said that he wasn't interested in watching childrens television & swiftly moved on. Classic.

he was being interviewed on ssn and commented about not watching kids programmes.
    where did jordan make his comments?????????????????
    oh yeah ssn!

a tad embarrassing imo.