Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry vs. Rothko (Kingstonian Rovers)

[cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]AFCW will hold on pre season games till after their play off final on Saturday

The Staines Massive will kick their arses at Kingstonian's stolen ground.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The Staines Massive will kick their arses at Kingstonian's stolen ground.

Stolen? That'll be the one purchased, and Kingstonian are playing there free
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The Staines Massive will kick their arses at Kingstonian's stolen ground.

Stolen? That'll be the one purchased, and Kingstonian are playing there free

Took advantage of the K's financial woes and turned Kingstonian into tenants at their own ground. Shame.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]or saved Kingstonian from being booted out of their home ground if you wanted to be honest about it, and then didn't charge them rent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]or saved Kingstonian from being booted out of their home ground if you wanted to be honest about it, and then didn't charge them rent.

You sound like a Palace fan telling us how they saved us. Not the way K's fans see it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]A few K's fans do, of course, a lot don't, but the '85 comparison is false
  • Options
    Finish it on here please!
  • Options
    what are you doing? I know it said ignore, but thats like a red rag to a bull!?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Finish it on here please!

Don't want to finish it, I was just getting started.

Does anyone else think WSS is very sexy when he's all commanding and directive?

OK, just me then.
  • Options
    Gawd, you should be looking at jobs here

http://www.met.police.uk/careers/new_constable.html
  • Options
    Theres a part of a word in that url that i might apply to you Rothers...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What 'Stable'?

Get you
  • Options
    a table ?
  • Options
    lice?
  • Options
    lice? That's a bit OTT