Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov

Got this from a mate trying to find the source

Sorry to dissapoint all you Watford and Charlton fans however the Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov has shown great interest in Cardiff City FC and subsequently invited Peter Ridsdale and other Cardiff City board members to The Barclelona v Man United Champions League match at the Nou Camp last Wednesday and negotiations went well and I am told he has been invited to the FA Cup final by The board of Cardiff City FC and that announcements will hopefully be made thereafter.

Comments

• Options
    you can tell your mate from me - Im not disappointed.
  • Options
    Hate Rank Vomit
  • Options
    Very rich, fan of football (president of his local football team), involved in lot's of charities, but not a Charlton fan as far as I know ;-)
  • Options
    Tavern Amok Hit
  • Options
    he would have to be a billionaire to pay all the debts Risedale has run up at cardiff, the man should never be allowed to run football clubs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Very rich, fan of football (president of his local football team), involved in lot's of charities, but not a Charlton fan as far as I know ;-)

What? a Ukranian billionnarie not a Charlton fan......whatever next :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Very rich, fan of football (president of his local football team), involved in lot's of charities, but not a Charlton fan as far as I know ;-)

Come to think of it, he might be, Bjorn Borg is a mate of his
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]

Come to think of it, he might be, Bjorn Borg is a mate of his

Excuse me whilst I pick up these straws you dropped....clutch them tighter next time!
  • Options
    Obviously I've missed something here, it was meant to be a joke, hence the ;-) at the end of my comment .... but not a Charlton fan as far as I know ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Obviously I've missed something here, it was meant to be a joke, hence the ;-) at the end of my comment ....but not a Charlton fan as far as I know ;-)

I know, I know, joking too