Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those travelling to Reading from Sidcup / Dartford area

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Im not going but Im sure there are no trains to and from Dartford via Sidcup all weekend

Comments

• Options
    Damn it.

I'll have to leave earlier and risk getting to Paddington in the pub at a ridiculous time. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im not going but Im sure there are no trains to and from Dartford via Sidcup all weekend

i thought it was just between sidcup and dartford? up to/from sidcup was fine?
  • Options
    Im sure it said to Lewisham when I was at Sidcup this morn. May want to check as I wasnt really paying too much attention
  • Options
    Link

Its to Hither Green Suze
  • Options
    London Charing Cross to Gravesend via Sidcup and return services will not run
    London Cannon Street to London Cannon Street (rounders services, out via Woolwich Arsenal return via Sidcup) will be revised to be diverted on departure from Slade Green to call additionally at all stations to Gravesend
    London Cannon Street to London Cannon Street (rounders services, out via Sidcup back return via Woolwich Arsenal), are revised to start form Gravesend calling at all stations to Slade Green then run as normal. .
    A replacement bus service will operate between Lewisham and Dartford calling at Hither Green, Lee, Mottingham , New Eltham, Sidcup , Bexley and Crayford
    A mini bus service will operate between Sidcup and Albany Park

So i am assuming i can get into London on a line other than the Sidcup line yes?
  • Options
    If you can get to Lweisham or Chislehurst then you should be fine.

Where do you live WSS? 321 bus from Sidcup station goes to Lewisham bus garage and takes about 30mins (on a good day)
  • Options
    I'm a Dartford lad!
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Go from Dartford to Victoria then get the circle line to Paddington. Or is that out of action as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]I'm a Dartford lad!

You should be fine then mate. Although you can still tell 'er in doors about they delays. Wink, wink!
  • Options
    got a feeling circle and district lines are up the creek this weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why not just go from Waterloo then?
  • Options
    cos it takes an hour and a half.

i aint fussed, i am only a short distance from lewisham and can get across town easily
  • Options
    Suz,

Are you seeing Lucky Soul on Saturday? Think im going now.
  • Options
    yes, at the metro. all of us going to the game are coming back to central london and heading there. tag along with us. the more the merrier. should be a good one. albeit messy.
  • Options
    Might do that, if my uncle drives to Reading I'll be on the train on my tod.

Think my mates are going to The Frog - indie night at Mean Fiddler after, could be very messy.
  • Options
    Your right suzi, no district line between Whitechapple-Earls court & no circle line all day.
    Buggers us up going chelsea away.
    (you lot get 3 points on sat you'll go above us as i can see us getting beat very heavily!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Might do that, if my uncle drives to Reading I'll be on the train on my tod.

Think my mates are going to The Frog - indie night at Mean Fiddler after, could be very messy.

I don't think us lot will be standing by then. i think we're getting the train about 12. eek! come and find us. you know me and buckshee don't you?
  • Options
    Yes I do, ive got Buckshee's number on my phone, will text if thats what im doing.

ta
  • Options
    Jubilee line for me from North Greenwich to Baker Street, then a little change to Paddington, EASY EASY EASY
  • Options
    Your going now then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aye aye fishy pie
  • Options
    told you you would end up going on that tram bus train thing from the 1940's we were on!
  • Options
    hehe, well, I wouldn't have gone but for the events of the last 24 hours
  • Options
    Bakerloo line is still ok is it not?

Can get that from Charing X or Embankment?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    be there in a shot if i was back in london rothko... but the three hour journey (or the forty quid fare) don't inspire me and seeing as the missus lives in oxford (which i'd have to go through) i think i'd get a bit of an ear-bending if she found out!

i applaud your committment... your moany mate going as well, hehe?
  • Options
    hehe, errr no, he's getting over his drunken state still!
  • Options
    rothko - 'hehe, well, I wouldn't have gone but for the events of the last 24 hours'

you were swinging for the dowie out brigade this time last week up at chesterfield, explain yourself.
  • Options
    Think he has had one too many diet cokes and the sugar rush has gone to his head ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]rothko - 'hehe, well, I wouldn't have gone but for the events of the last 24 hours'

you were swinging for the dowie out brigade this time last week up at chesterfield, explain yourself.

I was, and I'm still disappointed in what happened, but the team needs all the support it can get at the moment, and I would have gone in the end anyway.

PH - DO ONE! ;o)
  • Options
    god don't talk about diet cokes it reminds me of that barman that should've got a slap!

i don't think many actually wanted dowie to leave at this point in time but i think even less were originally happy with his appointment, so i suppose we just have to keep the faith with murray and the club - still, at least know we know we've got our club back with two proper charlton at the helm.