Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This is more like it - yeee ha!

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Now we are a proper football club ...... we've got a 'crisis', we are bottom of the league, we have sacked our manager who we appointed from a rival club in controversial circumstances, the matches have been interesting at long last, we are in the league cup quarter final for the first time ever, our hot striker couldn't be arsed to sit on the bench for England, we are getting noticed by the media, now all we need is Panorama to expose Minty taking a bung ..... yeeee ha!

A bucking bronco is so much better than a plodding donkey ... long may this continue :-)

Comments

• Options
    I have to admit that I am enjoying this season very much. Football no longer seems to just be about what happens on the pitch - there are ultimately few surprises there anymore. A friend of mine has sometimes equated being a Charlton fan to being in a stable, but boring marriage. Well the missus has just booked us into a swinger's hotel! I am continuing the metaphor here obviously...
  • Options
    Nice metaphor ... although it confuses me ... are we now going to enjoy the ample pleasures of her sister?