Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

positive things

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mate as us guys always say its not size that counts ! unless its a graden !! the only thing i have done is look after the green house and put in a bird feeder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Mate as us guys always say its not size that counts ! unless its a graden !! the only thing i have done is look after the green house and put in a bird feeder.

Talking of which we found a nest of small brown birds in the honeysuckle/tressle thing on the back wall, thinking of putting in a bird feeder now.
  • Options
    Look at you 2 tough guys going all Bill oddie

27) watching GH and DA-9 on autumn Watch bbc2 8pm
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]10) remembering the look on Charlton dans face when the train went passed whilst he had his hampton hanging out of our train on his way to palace nearly didnt have one to make a baby.[/quote]

Im so glad i never got a spraying from that as i was helping hold the doors open for people
  • Options
    So was i leftbehind with my brother we must have been larfing at him together bud
  • Options
    28) Me and Da-9 knocking on North Londons door and saying hello !!!!

29) Me and the lady from Spring Watch doing what animals do in the spring !
  • Options
    yep must of been that was a funny journey
  • Options
    30) the cricket season is upon us. i will be able to go to lords/oval etc and enjoy watching a sport all day without hearing any boos, whilst having plenty of booze.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Look at you 2 tough guys going all Bill oddie

27) watching GH and DA-9 on autumn Watch bbc2 8pm

oi, nothing wrong with being in touch with nature.
  • Options
    yeah if you come round quick i ve got two sparrows a magpie and wood pigeon all eating in the garden right now but your right bring the co host with you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In North Lond ? mate thats yer dinner !!!!!
  • Options
    31 - Lads Holiday in Zante

32 - Twenty20 Cricket watching Kent in Beckenham

33 - Annual Trip to Dublin on the Lash
  • Options
    34 - that feeling of blind and deluded optimism as the new season is about to commence.
  • Options
    35. No more of the bloke on the mike before home games until August. Sunday not included.
  • Options
    36: Roseandcrown going back in and editing the subject header to spell positive correctly
  • Options
    DA_9 - I have just done that for you, so you dont have anything else to look forward to..
  • Options
    37. kent v surrey at the oval june time 20/20 last time i went the wife went into labour halfweay through so missed half the bloody game
  • Options
    38. Not having to go to the pre season game at the Valley if we play Nancy (whoever she is). Jesusssssssssssssssssssss a real ripper that sounds.

PS crowd for that will be 3 , Andrew Llyod Webber, Bill Sikes and BullsEye The Dog.
  • Options
    39. Big session with the lads on Sunday

40. Getting under the wifes feet for the next ten weeks so when the season starts she cant wait to get me out the door, que another big session first game of the season

41. First family holiday in June for 2 1/2 years cant wait to spend some quality time with my son and wife.