Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What really worries me

Charlton board have pretty much ruled out taking serious investment from outside for the time being. Tango Man wants out of Palace and they might prove a target for investers with potloads. Millwall. Please don`t let Millwall do a QPR. Please say it won`t happen.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Charlton board have pretty much ruled out taking serious investment from outside for the time being. Tango Man wants out of Palace and they might prove a target for investers with potloads. Millwall. Please don`t let Millwall do a QPR. Please say it won`t happen.

Whilst not precluding investment in our honoured and esteemed neighbours, they do not have the fixed assets we have, that would make any investment potential lower than us.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Charlton board have pretty much ruled out taking serious investment from outside for the time being.

How ?

Its quite clear to me that they have been VERY open to it over the last 12 months, but none suitable has been forthcoming. They've since rearranged internally to try and plug a hole.

If there is no one suitable wanting to invest and take the club forward, what can they do ?
  • what really worries me is :

Gout.
    World poverty.
    Facist cyclers
    The decline of the Royal Oak.
    my garden.
    The price of petrol.
  • GH my garden is really bothering me too got a fella coming round to price up a revamp myself this week as for cyclists aint they all facists (ducks for cover)

Investment I would welcome some crazy fool like at Liverpool,Citeh and the likes of sod that i would rather be in the chumpionship