Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's going to score the final goal of

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
our pathetic season ?

Shelvey for me.

Comments

• gray already has
  • Andy Gray already has.
  • Coventry!!!!!
  • chris powell pen in front of the covered end
  • It'll be a deflected own goal off of the coventry centre backs arse from a scuffed Thomas cross.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]gray already has

quite possibly !!
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Coventry!!!!!

very likely !! They will score, they need a point to be sure of staying up.
  • lol, noorthstandsteve......
  • I will !

having been in The Anchor all day and a little worse for the booze i will invade the pitch in joy at us winning a corner. The players and Ref wont have noticed that im on pitch with 4 of the Mets finest. As the ball comes over ill move said OB out of the way and leaping salmon like nut the ball home ! This of course will be disallowed ,the game will end nil nil so in fact the last goal was scored by me. ill spend next season playing for Belmarsh First Team .
  • Derek Hales.... if only
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]I will !

having been in The Anchor all day and a little worse for the booze i will invade the pitch in joy at us winning a corner. The players and Ref wont have noticed that im on pitch with 4 of the Mets finest. As the ball comes over ill move said OB out of the way and leaping salmon like nut the ball home ! This of course will be disallowed ,the game will end nil nil so in fact the last goal was scored by me. ill spend next season playing for Belmarsh First Team .

It all sounded quite probable to me until the 'leap like a salmon' bit !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• it's going to be Luke Varney
  • or ill run rings round OB (everyone does) and dive like an exorcet to bury the ball in the bottom corner with a bullet like diving header. Run past Pardew only stopping to thank him for his very best efforts on behalf of Palarse FC and jump stright into the waiting blue van !
  • Jerome Thomas will be the last one to score this season, shame its gonna be in Chinawhites!
  • Would love it to be Racon, assuming the wise one actually plays the bloke, but I think we have already seen it....
    :-(
  • Any one of 11 Cov City players.
  • I think Shelvey in front of the covered end for his hattrick
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I think Shelvey in front of the covered end for his hattrick

That's made me smile! Not all doom and gloom after all, someone has still got an optimistic bone in their body!
  • edited April 2008
    A coventry player? Or Could Peter Varney come on a s sub.
  • i think the powell one is the best suggestion... i would even shed a tear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on, according to Pardoo it's already next season, although I guess since we lost to Barnsley we are already bottom of the league (on goal diff) so we won't hear too much more of this particular bit of spin. This means Gray has the singular honour of the last goal of 2007-8, a bit like scoring the consolation goal when you lose 10-1.