Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just Back From

Taking the dog for a walk....

Comments

• how many dumps and pees did the k9 take??
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]how many dumps and pees did the k9 take??

There are some questions you don't ask a man and his best friend.
  • just taking the mutt out soon

Been a git today Mrs not happy
  • Footie training with under 8s 5 pints of guiness watching them through the windows in the rain quality brisk walk home oh life is purrrrfect
  • took becks out this evening and he didn't try to kill anything,result.
  • what make of dog is becks steve?
  • staff mate loves people and kids hates other dogs,i've had his knackers chopped off but it aint worked .
  • The softest Staffy you've ever met but show him another mutt and he goes schizo don't he Steve??
  • not a big fan of dogs in general, but i do have a wee soft spot for a nice staff, we used to have one next door us, he was great, scotty was his name and we all found it very amusing at how he layed on his front with his legs stretched out the back, very odd to a bunch of dog no nothhings!! once he bought in a present for my mum, a old lard wrapper, when i was 14 that was beavis and butt head type funny you know!
  • i'm watching the thriller on sky sports one.southampton just gone 1-0 in front.
  • Sponsored links:

• my bloody dog escaped from our garden today the little madam and decided to pop down the park and play with other dogs. missus was fuming lol
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]staff mate loves people and kids hates other dogs,i've had his knackers chopped off but it aint worked .

some staffs just like that. I used to have a boy staff who used to let my son ride pull him from pillar to post yet show him a dog and he was a demon absolute nut case.

Couldn't even take him out in the end - had a bitch staff and she never even used to bat an eyelid at another dog.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]The softest Staffy you've ever met but show him another mutt and he goes schizo don't he Steve??

yes mate took a liking to you mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]staff mate loves people and kids hates other dogs,i've had his knackers chopped off but it aint worked .

some staffs just like that. I used to have a boy staff who used to let my son ride pull him from pillar to post yet show him a dog and he was a demon absolute nut case.

Couldn't even take him out in the end - had a bitch staff and she never even used to bat an eyelid at another dog.

you still got them arf?
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i'm watching the thriller on sky sports one.southampton just gone 1-0 in front.

i watched derby 2 v arsenal 6 boring prem stuff... i bet derby will be glad they're not in that league next season, i'm sure they'd rather lose 3-0 to barnsley next season
  • naughty naughty oohaah
  • Are you mad? They conceded nearly 20 goals in the last two weeks with next to bugger all resistance!!

I know you don't like the division mate but change the record it's a thread about taking the dog for a walk!!!! You loon!
  • Haven't got a dog, so took mum and dad to the pub instead.

Though mum peed up a lampost and dad started licking his balls.....
  • i've heard you like being walked about on a lead.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]staff mate loves people and kids hates other dogs,i've had his knackers chopped off but it aint worked .

Mine, Owen, is a cross breed but may well have some Staff in him judging by his gait.
    Your description of your dogs character is 100% same as mine.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]dad started licking his balls.....

Did you give him a biscuit?