Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amdy Faye actually plays for Rangers

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
According to the Beeb site report of Celtic v Rangers today:

"Weir was forced off through injury five minutes after the break and, with six first-team players missing through injury, Walter Smith was forced to hand Amdy Faye his first appearance since October".

In the immortal words of the now absent Nolly, discuss:

Comments

• Options
    Celtic won 3 - 2. What else is there to discuss?
  • Options
    Now, Now, Henry.

Let's hope that Walter Smith is forced to play him for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Suppose we got him back and played him centre defence like we did a bit in the prem. Could he do a better job than what we have ?
  • Options
    And guess who got the lowest player rating out of all the players on both sides?
    See
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/live_text/6273183.stm
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Now, Now, Henry.

Let's hope that Walter Smith is forced to play him for the rest of the season.[/quote]

That would be a good thing as it might increase his sale price and so help CAFC.

All true Charlton fans will be hoping he plays every game for the rest of the season : -)
  • Options
    he was cack

so was the ref
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]he was cack

so was the ref

Yeh, how did he not send off the player who gave away the pen, as he was the last man?
  • Options
    Not going to moan...but! The ger's fixture congestion is ridiculous, 4 games in 8 games, come on!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Suppose we got him back and played him centre defence like we did a bit in the prem. Could he do a better job than what we have ?

bad enough your club is a shambles post but this is just the final straw STOP IT NOW LOL

Amdy Faye at centre half

Amdy Faye anywhere near a fecking charlton shirt in fact.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]he was cack

so was the ref[/quote]

Yeh, how did he not send off the player who gave away the pen, as he was the last man?[/quote]

How could he misss 2 hand balls in 10 seconds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]he was cack

so was the ref

Yeh, how did he not send off the player who gave away the pen, as he was the last man?

How could he misss 2 hand balls in 10 seconds

Should have gone to spec savers.
  • Options
    david weir, christian dailly , georgie samaras , amdy faye not the greatest players but i still find myself drawn to watch this fixture from the pub league, i suppose the passion reminds me of the fanatacism we have down at the valley!!
  • Options
    Funny how Celtic's first goal was allowed when McDonald was clearly offside....oh yes the Linesman was Tom MURPHY....funny that.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD, that surely is ridiculous.

so next time we play and someone is given an 'offside' i'll check to see that the player in question shares a surname with the linesman. surely if they're both english sounding surnames they must be related or bias!!!!

honestly, that is complete twaddle and sounds very bitter to me. just cos you've got Faye in your side!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes OohAhh you can't beat The Valley on a European night eh.

oh.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]OH MY GOD, that surely is ridiculous.

so next time we play and someone is given an 'offside' i'll check to see that the player in question shares a surname with the linesman. surely if they're both english sounding surnames they must be related or bias!!!!

honestly, that is complete twaddle and sounds very bitter to me. just cos you've got Faye in your side!!!!![/quote]

You obviously don't know much about Scottish football or culture.