Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons to be Cheerful Part 3 - Rose Tinted Specs wearers only

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
With all the doom and gloom around, I have started a rose-tinted thread for those "glass is half full " characters who frequent this site.

1. One more game left then the misery will be over
2. Shelvey
3. Waggy
4. The Season Ticket deal
5. The reserves
6. Charlton Life
7. Gibbs is fit

That's for staters - come on anybody else

Comments

• Options
    8. Expectations a lot lower next season
    9. Dickson back
  • Options
    Shelvey, shit no you done that
    Wagstaff, no you done that too

Pardew having to get the best out of what he's got and probably doing it*

Well and truly smashing Palace next season twice again and wiping that smug shit eating grin off Coon Wankers face

Pizza hit is doing a stuffed crust with pepperoni & cheese

*i reserve the right to say I never said that

Can we relegate Coventry next week?
  • Options
    10. I will save myself 300 quid because if I was living back at home, I would have renewed my season ticket however shit we were. What else would I do? Sit at home in Kent in front of my laptop on a Saturday just like I do now!
  • Options
    That would mean winning a game Dicko, so probably not.
  • Options
    Nobody said it would be easy, we're Charlton!
  • Options
    I love ian dury and reasons to be cheerful part 3 is a great tune as is "wake up and make love to me" one of the best bass lines ever locked on FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    11, Only four months to the start of the season.
  • Options
    Being a Charlton fan......FACT
  • Options
    we'll not be cannon fodder for arsenal, chelsea and man u
  • Options
    we won't be favourites for promotion next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12. We've seen it all before, over & over again, so what's the problem..........?

13. All things pass - good times, bad times, good times, bad times ........

14. The Angry Brigade will still be copying & pasting the same comments from the previous week's match thread,
    week in, week out .........

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]we won't be favourites for promotion next season[/quote]

We weren't in the play-off season either, from memory when the season started we were closer to being favourites for relegation than promotion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]12. We've seen it all before, over & over again, so what's the problem..........?

13. All things pass - good times, bad times, good times, bad times ........

14. The Angry Brigade will still be copying & pasting the same comments from the previous week's match thread,
    week in, week out .........

;o)

15, Oh no they wont, ; )
  • Options
    16. Wigan mighty actually buy Marcus Bent.

17. Having just watched Celtic v Rangers, Rangers might buy Andy Faye. (Hopefully)
  • Options
    18. In 8 deays time we'llbe joint leaders of the championship
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]18. In 8 deays time we'llbe joint leaders of the championship

Although what's the betting that - because of alphabetical order - we'll actually be 5th in the table!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]18. In 8 deays time we'llbe joint leaders of the championship[/quote]

Although what's the betting that - because of alphabetical order - we'll actually be 5th in the table!!![/quote]

Does that include Birmingham and Derby going above us as well? : -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]18. In 8 deays time we'llbe joint leaders of the championship

Thats the best one so far!!!
  • Options
    19.Its nearly xmas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    21.Only a week to cov at home,and having a all dayer
  • Options
    22 And all nighter
  • Options
    23.No work Monday
  • Options
    We have nt got to worry about anybody nicking our best player. (who is he by the way ) ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BexleyRed[/cite]We have nt got to worry about anybody nicking our best player. (who is he by the way ) ?

Shelvey
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]16. Wigan mighty actually buy Marcus Bent.

17. Having just watched Celtic v Rangers, Rangers might buy Andy Faye. (Hopefully)[/quote]

Wigan apparently will buy Marcus Bent...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]16. Wigan mighty actually buy Marcus Bent.

17. Having just watched Celtic v Rangers, Rangers might buy Andy Faye. (Hopefully)

Wigan apparently will buy Marcus Bent...

...if they stay up (I believe).
  • Options
    We'll all be rooting for Wigan on Saturday ......... :o)