Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hope he goes

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Pardew wouldnt give a sh*t if he got sacked. he would get another nice pay off. Do a bit of punting on TV or radio have a holiday and then in 12 months someone will give him another go.
I have never felt he has ANY feeling for this club. You could say he is a pro and therefore should do his job regardless. It comes over though he has more feeling for WHU and Palarse.
At the start of the season i though Pards and parky would understand this division and we would give it ago. wasnt sure we would go up as we had a new team. How wrong could you be ? they aint got a clue. To get two games from the end of the season and say "we need people with fight and drive" says it all he didnt know what to expect. 23,000 could have told you that pre season you pri*k !!
Make no mistake we are truely in the sh*t now. If we get rid of pards who ever comes in will want his own players and we aint got the cash. If we stick with this twat we may well struggle badly next year. The board have a very very tough choice ,get ride and find cash or stick and find cash. Would you give Pards money with this seasons track record?I think he will get all the money from transfers and another £1million. Possibly 2.5 million.
"we have to get a few goals and a home win for the fans" Pards next week.Only thing is mate its far far far far to late. The HIGHEST we can finish now is 11th and that is shocking.
Arogant ? well i have never met him ,but if he is then some ability to go with that arogance would be nice !!

Comments

• Options
    your getted slagged off for saying that mate by the rose tinted whats that now 5 in 26,feck me with this squad that is disgraceful.
  • Options
    I am a rose tinted one and have no defence of the man BUT still say it would be mad to sack him. If he walks so be it. Then go get Paul Ince IMO or give it to Kinsella
  • Options
    i want him out,no rose tinted glasses from me,when where like this six months down the line what then? dark days ahead
  • Options
    trouble is ledge what makes you think he will produce a better team next season with less funds?
  • Options
    sack him now for the sake of our club and our own pre season summers the guy has lost
    it and enough is enough
  • Options
    I was there today and cannot understand the right back for the last few weeks playing right midfield, the central midfielder playing right back, the central attacker playing left midfield, the central midfielder or slow winger playing just up front, the forward who has just broken his goal drought and who admits to scoring in spells being on the bench, the slow and uselss former premier left back playing, whilst the up and coming french left bakc has vanished or the up and coming english left back on the bench.

I can't disagree with those calling for Pardews head, with the resources available to him how can we be below 6th. I hope Muzza and co are asking serious questions of him.
  • Options
    we cant sack him, cant afford it. only thing that could happen is him walking which i doubt he will. well until sept anyway.
  • Options
    Great post Kap10 - sums up whats wrong with pardew & his team.

How on earth can you play so many players out of position, or in the case of Thatcher and Iwelumo, just at all. Nothing against those two but we know what they can do. Give Basey a start as he is the future and thatcher isn't and Gray needs more games.

I thought Shelvey had a great game - esp for a 16 year old and had more shots in 90 mins that most of our midfield have had all season. Wagsatff a little disappointing but didn't have a lot of time to impress.

Can so one tell me what the feck the challenge on Varney was about and how THEy got a free-kick out of it???? Did I miss something ?????? Worst refering decision EVER unless something happened beforehand I didn't see.
  • Options
    Well any manager that signed Patrick McCarthy deserves what they get....it's the fans I feel sorry for having to watch useless players like McCarthy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]If he walks so be it.

On this afternoon's performance I wouldn't shed many tears if he left. By all the rubbish he has come out with this season I think Pardew should seriously consider a career change and become a politician - who are quite good at coming out with rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]trouble is ledge what makes you think he will produce a better team next season with less funds?[/quote]

He can't produce worst that's for sure
  • Options
    As much as I think we are in the doo doo. I still think we have to stick with Pardew. If we are still not considerably better this time next season then I agree it might be time to part company. IMHO I think we will improve...enough for promotion ? I doubt that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]As much as I think we are in the doo doo. I still think we have to stick with Pardew. If we are still not considerably better this time next season then I agree it might be time to part company. IMHO I think we will improve...enough for promotion ? I doubt that.

took the words right out of my mouth.....
  • Options
    Pardew said he knows the areas he needs to bring players in for next season! Stand by for 37 new faces before August.
  • Options
    thing is no-one would complain if he went. What a state of affairs when effective no-one is in support of the manager. Even Dowie had some on his side. Pards should realise this and do the decent thing and walk. Based on this year there is no way you can be optimistic about him getting it right next year. What is it now, 6 wins in 27. Pathetic. I feel that we actually have the players for a top six finish and if that is the case thhen not achieving that is down to the manager.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    LargeAddick I dont think we have the players to be in the top 6. When the back four are hopeless and riddled with mistakes, no creativity in midfield which leads to no goals from the strikers. I hope pards has had his scouts out far and wide over the world this past season because I think we are going to need at least 5 players at least to mount a promotion campaign and they have got to be above average to good tanks !!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]If he walks so be it.
    should seriously consider a career change and become a politician - who are quite good at coming out with rubbish.

I didn't realise this thread is about you, Charlie.........

;o)
  • Options
    thats not pedantic oggy but there must be a word for it other than true