Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

liverpool

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
tell me they have not rested players again? how wrong is that

Comments

• Options
    fcuking disgrace...effectively put us down last year after the capitulation at Fulham....hope Fulham go down terrible club
  • Options
    don't understand whuy it is wrong.

No one on here has moaned about Pardew making four changes including putting in a 16 year old today when there are still relegation issues to be resolved in our division. effectively we handed barnsley safety on a plate then.

there not much difference really.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]don't understand whuy it is wrong.

No one on here has moaned about Pardew making four changes including putting in a 16 year old today when there are still relegation issues to be resolved in our division. effectively we handed barnsley safety on a plate then.

there not much difference really.[/quote]
    Spot on. I am annoyed they did, because i have a strong dislike for fulham and would relish beating them down next year.
  • Options
    If you are good enough to be in Liverpool's squad you are good enough to play in the Prem.
    They rested loads last week and still beat Fulham.
  • Options
    A game of if's and but's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]fcuking disgrace...effectively put us down last year after the capitulation at Fulham....hope Fulham go down terrible club

A little bit different fielding Peter Crouch as backup striker instead of cokehead Fowler plus they had Mascherano. I was at the game last week as I was touring Englang with son's footie team and that was a lot stronger than the joke team they put out last year and let Fulham stay up.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If you are good enough to be in Liverpool's squad you are good enough to play in the Prem.
    They rested loads last week and still beat Fulham.

Quoted wrong comment. Here we go again.....

A little bit different fielding Peter Crouch as backup striker instead of cokehead Fowler plus they had Mascherano. I was at the game last week as I was touring Englang with son's footie team and that was a lot stronger than the joke team they put out last year and let Fulham stay up.......
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]don't understand whuy it is wrong.

there not much difference really.

exactly and if by some miracle we had a cup final a few days after a nothing league game for us against a team in a relegation battle, i'd want our better players rested cos imo us winning OUR cup final would be OUR number one priority and anyone who would think differently is living in a dream world that unfortunately doesn't exist
  • Options
    quote]

exactly and if by some miracle we had a cup final a few days after a nothing league game for us against a team in a relegation battle, i'd want our better players rested cos imo us winning OUR cup final would be OUR number one priotity and anyone who would think differently is living in a dream world that unfortunately doesn't exist[/quote]

Quite right - Need to be ready to perform for the fans who have made the effort to get there through Operation Wembley
  • Options
    not only that Benitez is paid by Liverpool to look after the interests of Liverpool. You can't blame him for one team's failing throughout the whole season.

I am not a defender of liverpool I hate 'em but I can't see what they've done is wrong.