Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thats my boy

Just been picked up from the station on the way home we noticed a film crew shooting the Bill.Took my son over to show him where one of the crew is stood with a Palace top on. My son who is two pointed at him in which the guy said with a smirk" are u a Palace fan" my son looked at him in discust and said "Charlton" I laughed my head off the guy give the thumbs down in which my son kept singing Red Army it has proved the boy is a chip off the old block......the look on the guys face when my son told him he was will live with me for the rest of my life

Comments

• Options
    my brother was in uni in brighton last year,he was at a party and there was a geeky kid near the tv watching a man u game,brother goes over to watch when people start saying who they support he declares hes palace and then goes into a hatefull tirade of hate about all things charlton,the girl next to him says jack[my brother]supports them who standing behind him,he then turns round and says hi jack and toddles over to the other side of room,later he had hes eyebrows shaved while he was asleep.
  • Options
    nolly you surprise me, that he waited for him to be asleep, surely thats not the Charlton way.
  • Options
    my brothers no fighter hes cunning though!
  • Options
    Its good that the family genes were shared round the family fairly.

Brains to some, brawn to others. ;)
  • Options
    U r a bitch Budgie
  • Options
    Actually the pop was at nolly, don't be so sensitive.

I know nolly can take it, he can understand a friendly dig. (I hope)
  • Options
    grrrrrrrr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]my brothers no fighter

But I thought you were a family of fighters?

Must be the Segal films in a constant loop chilling out the younger generation.