Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading Away - Les Reed's Red & White Army

WSSWSS
edited November 2006 in General Charlton
The players and the club need our support now more than ever. I am punting on that this is probably the toughest time we have had at Charlton since returning to The Valley.

The importance of this season should not be underestimated and i just want to urge every single supporter to give their full backing to every single player that pulls on the Charlton shirt, every member of backroom staff and the Charlton board that has done wonders for this club.

if you havent already bought your Reading tickets then get on the phone now and buy one.

Charlton Athletic Football Club need us all, we're the lifeblood of this club and we need to stick by every single person involved.

Charlton Till I Die.

Comments

• Options
    I want to found out why Dowie was sacked first...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]The players and the club need our support now more than ever. I am punting on that this is probably the toughest time we have had at Charlton since returning to The Valley.

The importance of this season should not be underestimated and i just want to urge every single supporter to give their full backing to every single player that pulls on the Charlton shirt, every member of backroom staff and the Charlton board that has done wonders for this club.

if you havent already bought your Reading tickets then get on the phone now and buy one.

Charlton Athletic Football Club need us all, we're the lifeblood of this club and we need to stick by every single person involved.

Charlton Till I Die.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]

I've just recruited 2 people into coming with us! i think there are about 10 of us on the train a few more by car. i'm looking forward to it. perhaps even a bit more than i was before!
  • Options
    les reed put the boot in , said he didn't like what dowie was up to...back stabbing snide
  • Options
    Agree whole heartedly. The only problem being that Les Reed's Red 6 White army does not scan at all. Has to be "Leslie Reed's red & White Army"...
  • Options
    Well said WSS
  • Options
    Yeah this should enhance our day out, a chance to get right behind the team, show em we aint crap fans, what train you gettin sooz! (not that i no eff all about trains!)
  • Options
    mortimer, give it a rest. you don't know that is the case.

If the players have respect for Reed and he can get the full potential out of the players then we will all be happy wont we?

Sometimes tough decisions have to be made.
  • Options
    Les Reed's red n white army we hate Palace, or Les Reed's red n white army still hate Palace.

I cant decide.

Whats the betting on us being 3-0 down in half an hour and a chorus of "What the f**k is going on," :)

Well said WSS, get behind the boys on Saturday.
  • Options
    I'm umming and arring about this now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    weststandsinger...i posted last night that i'd heard that reed put the boot in and it all appears to add up this morning
  • Options
    Ollie - call yourself a Charlton fan and you don't know about trains?!?! Shame on you!
  • Options
    go on rothko, we're getting train tickets on the day. get involved.

buckfast optional.
  • Options
    I no, my ol man is a spanner tho! Perhaps i have the knuckle draggin tendancies! Was touch and go as to who i would support when i was young and deciding!

Think i made the right choice, and if anything good came out of my time at the old den (remember i was like 6 7 or 8 years old!) it was that i no foook all about trains! lol
  • Options
    Here Les, what is this Buck fast i keep hearing about, i dunno what it means??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]mortimer, give it a rest. you don't know that is the case.

If the players have respect for Reed and he can get the full potential out of the players then we will all be happy wont we?

Sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

To be fair, we don't know it's not the case either.
  • Options
    dirty monks wine that made a couple of appearances on away days last year. deadly.
  • Options
    Don't listen to Les Ollie, you'll be puking your ring up on that train, stick to the Stella mate..!
  • Options
    Les Ollie, is that me, but in French!

I get me coat
  • Options
    Have you been on the baccy mate..?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm umming and arring about this now[/quote]

come on mate - you know you'll end up there!

if i had my season ticket book i'd be there as well!
  • Options
    Noo mate, i am at work init! Up till late last night tryin to keep with charlton life!!

I may be able to sort you a ticket i saw Leaburn score!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Noo mate, i am at work init! Up till late last night tryin to keep with charlton life!!

I may be able to sort you a ticket i saw Leaburn score![/quote]

don't see how you could... to claim a concession ticket i need ID apparently... so surely if it wasn't my book and had a different name on to my drivers licence they wouldn't let me in ?!
  • Options
    hope not, we've got someone coming with us, who's using my dads season ticket as he hasn't got his own? Not that either of them are a concession.

so you have a concession ticket but you're not a concession? is that why you can't get a ticket?

i'm sure they'll just expect you to flash your ticket at them, and not look at it in detail. not sure how the concession thing works.
  • Options
    Me & the old man coming now. No idea why we werent before as its closer to us than The Valley.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hope not, we've got someone coming with us, who's using my dads season ticket as he hasn't got his own? Not that either of them are a concession.

so you have a concession ticket but you're not a concession? is that why you can't get a ticket?

i'm sure they'll just expect you to flash your ticket at them, and not look at it in detail. not sure how the concession thing works.[/quote]

i'd qualify as an under 21 at reading so for once i'm not trying it on!
  • Options
    Forgot about that mate, sorry i may of got your hopes up! Cant you get ya sis to sort on eout for you??
  • Options
    well i could do, but they are sold out now (apparently) and she's already sorting out my sheff utd one so don't want to push my luck... no worries about the ticket ollie can't really afford to go anyway just know i would if i could because it's too tempting! god i need to stop going to aways - i've only seen two wins (inc. chesterfield) in about 15 this season and last and i just can't stop! you not going to sheff utd (sorry i forgot) - i think most of the lot that went boro last year are going according to nik.
  • Options
    Yeah i no those lot are going sheff u, i aint gonna go tho, cant make the date now, although i was skint anyway!

I no what you mean re away games, they take there toll on the wallet dont they!!
  • Options
    Not wishing to piss on any chips here, but a new ground for most, wasn't it always likely to be a sell out?