Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    The Beeb site reckons Pardew is making a move for him ...........
  • Options
    Got a fella at work who supports Argyle, reckons he's not prem quality.

So he'll fit right in ;-)

x
  • Options
    Pards was quoted yesterday as saying he knew nothing about it and didn't even know what his budget would be.
  • Options
    Pards must know

With only 2 games left he should know and have scouts out there and already talking to people

ALso know a PAFC fan thionks he is good but as KB says not for the prem reckoned he would struggling

so yeah lets get him along with 6 or 7 loanees job done
  • Options
    I'm not too bothered if I'm honest, as I would rather see Yassin get a run in the team next year.
  • Options
    The lad was slated on the Plymouth blog, give Moo2 a run, Osei as cover.
  • Options
    probably reason why we have just sign up Basey & Youga on new contracts - Pards new he wasn't getting his man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]probably reason why we have just sign up Basey & Youga on new contracts - Pards new he wasn't getting his man

Maybe the reason Basey and Youga were given new contracts is because there both good enough to warrant them. It may also be that Pardew hadn't even considered signing Connolly because he isn't good enough.

Some people just seem to look at a situation and want to blame Pardew.
  • Options
    Connolly is a right back is he not?

Youga and Basey are left backs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes, Connolly is a RB a position for which we have Moo2 and errr ? Would be a decent signing imo. We need to be signing the best from the Championship and he is one of the best and he's free.
  • Options
    One thing this does tell us is that amongst the tooing and froing that will go on over the next few weeks, we know that Derby are going to be bigger payers than us.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]One thing this does tell us is that amongst the tooing and froing that will go on over the next few weeks, we know that Derby are going to be bigger payers than us.[/quote]

As I've said along, the new TV deal puts the relegated sides into a different financial bracket than we were a season ago when we got relegated. We just have to hope that they don't use their money wisely and/or the owners get greedy and retain too much of it.
  • Options
    Derby have big American backers as well don't forget.
  • Options
    Derby have already spent their first parachute payment, they have not got a lot of money to burn. I think the sale of Earnshaw is proof that they are trying to get their hands on much needed cash for squad improvements.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]probably reason why we have just sign up Basey & Youga on new contracts - Pards new he wasn't getting his man

Maybe the reason Basey and Youga were given new contracts is because there both good enough to warrant them. It may also be that Pardew hadn't even considered signing Connolly because he isn't good enough.

Some people just seem to look at a situation and want to blame Pardew.

Not Golfie..........Never