Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Only Halford remains

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Cook's gone back to Fulham.

Is Halford still here as Yassin is suspended or because we're going to sign him????

Comments

• Options
    Why cook gone thought we we after him?
  • Options
    and let's hope he's out of the door first thing tomorrow...

would rather see Moo2 or even Semedo there on Saturday
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    pards has said there was no real chance of us getting him either.

and yassin is supsended for the rest of the season
  • Options
    Halford has no where to go as Sunderland dont want him back i expect!

please please please pards dont play him again!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]Cook's gone back to Fulham.

Is Halford still here as Yassin is suspended or because we're going to sign him????

Gasp! I thought we were after him as well. Anyone know what budget...if any, we've got for transfers over the summer?
  • Options
    now qpr have got money they are in a better buying position than us,i expect him to be back there.
  • Options
    what about sodje too? he's injured with a broken toe.....most managers would've sent him back.....are we going to sign him too?
  • Options
    If you were on the Board would you really give Pardew any more money

pardew must build a team from what he has got
  • Options
    Cook had a meeting with the QPR chairman after the game on Saturday about going back there so I can't see much chance of us signing him.
  • Options
    yeah no real chance wonder how much effort he put in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2008
    another strange decision by pardew playing him at qpr

i would think QPR with their new money would be looking well above a player like cook
  • Options
    Lee cook was should have been Lee Cack from what i saw good bye and good ridance
  • Options
    Only Halford remains? Please don't tell me that means........
  • Options
    Yeah good riddance to Cook - waste of space. Don't care what he did for other clubs or how good he was meant to be. Was pathetic to be honest.

Halford hasn't been great I agree but there is something about him which makes me believe he could be a decent acquisition. At least he seems more aggressive than some in our squad and has a useful long throw.
  • Options
    Play Halford in centre mid.
  • Options
    Oh please Halford should have stuck to rugby his effing passes are more akin to a rugby field