Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ironically, next season could be the one we've all longed for

the one where the core of the team is made up of players that have come through the ranks...

Comments

• Options
    about time i got some return for that valley gold waste of a tenner i give away every month... i've won £25 in clubshop vouchers since the whole thing started , does anyone know how many years and months valley gold's been going??
  • Options
    I think it started around 87 when the club had an open day at the training ground when Garth Crooks was there and the Valley Gold girls.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
  • Options
    I really really hope your right.
  • Options
    maybe bit unrealistic to expect those young to play such a pivotal role next year, when they've haven't had a game yet.
  • Options
    You'll win nothing with kids :-)
  • Options
    Worked at Palarse this year a combination of yoof and experience and at Upton park
  • Options
    A year ago, the idea of Pards blending youth and experience seemed like a good idea, now I feel all he'll do is demotivate the kids, playing them in the wrong games and when they have a decent run of form dropping them for a loanee who can't hack it at his own club.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]A year ago, the idea of Pards blending youth and experience seemed like a good idea, now I feel all he'll do is demotivate the kids, playing them in the wrong games and when they have a decent run of form dropping them for a loanee who can't hack it at his own club.

to be fair i think he has amited he made mistakes with loanees this season and will learn from it. weather you like pards as manager or not he is and next year us fans need to back him and play are part in making the valley a good place to play for them.
  • Options
    Despite my comments, I actually am a Pards fan, just bitterly dissapointed that he has let us down in his delivery this season, hence the acerbic comments.