Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

speed camera warning: rochester way between kidbrok pk rd and well hall

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
just noticed its been turned round recently, so be warned - its now in the well hall direction

Comments

• no it aint dude, i drive past that everyday, and the cheeky beggers put it back towards blackheath, must of been yesterday!! strange as i had noticed before that they suddenly changed it towards eltham! sneaky mungrels
  • nightmare, it'd been in the blackheath direction for ages..
  • yeah proper ages, now its back, i just dont dont get it!!
  • If you obey the speed limit it shouldn't be a problem LOL
  • they used to turn it every day to catch people in the morning and then again in the evening.
  • about an hour ago, police waiting (hiding) at the junction of rochester way and kidbrooke park road, catching people turning right. not that anyone from this forum would do that.

crime figures must be down this month.
  • they also hide down past that no entry barrier where the 286 goes but cars can't.
  • There's often police hiding on the left hand side of the road towards Eltham with a hand held speed gun, also I've seen em parked up on the other side of the road in a green BMW on the pavement parking bit, so be very careful on that road, I ensure I never go above 50 down there anymore jsut in case....!