Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelly Youga's diary

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Kelly has updated his website diary, worth a look 'Inconsistency cost us a play-off place'

http://www.icons.com/youga/diary.html?22.04.08

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: footballno7[/cite]Kelly has updated his website diary, worth a look 'Inconsistency cost us a play-off place'

http://www.icons.com/youga/diary.html?22.04.08

Does that mean he has a new deal on the table?
  • Options
    Not short on confidence is he?
  • Options
    Gotta love his confidence.
  • Options
    fair play too him atleast the responsibilty bit is coming through. shows that the boo brigade helped us though too with players frightened of making mistakes what happend in some games to players like Halford were disgusting and i dont care if he is shit i know that too
  • Options
    Halford can be a quality player when he wants to be, just think his confidence has gone. Outstanding for Colchester last season, mind you the rest of the U's would make any player look good... ;-)
  • Options
    who's youga's ghost writer ??
    it must be oggy , i mean how optimistic can you be!!
  • Options
    Champions LOL
  • Options
    Ha ha! Ooohaah! lol

Well, I'm not North Stand Steve's ghost writer, am I ?
    Sorry, Steve! ;o)

How d'you reckon Kelly paid me?
    Yep, a training ground pass to meet Cory Gibbs. ;o)
  • Options
    oh behave mate one of these days your positivity will work on me.
  • Options
    no chance more chance of Larry the Lamb going to Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like he staying good. just needs to sort out his positioning and he will do well.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]fair play too him atleast the responsibilty bit is coming through. shows that the boo brigade helped us though too with players frightened of making mistakes
    You are being sarcastic, right?
    [cite]from Youga's icon page[/cite]There's a lot of frustration about that. I think it was because we started to feel the pressure at home and everyone was scared of making a mistake. It is hard to work with pressure and it got to the team.
    I think it's pretty clear from that quote that the pressure was unhelpful, and I'd speculate that being scared to make a mistake was a factor in the players resorting to hoofing it at the merest hint of any pressure.