Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket monthly pay

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone do this?

Just want to know what the APR is
And how many months it over?

As this will be the first year i dont have cash to pay up front

Comments

• Options
    Think I used to pay it over 8 months?
  • Options
    You are probably far better getting a credit card with a very good introductory rate for purchases and buying it on that and making no further purchases on it and pay it off over whatever period suits you..

You might even be able spread it over 24 months... ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha Know one will give me a card or i would
    Dont ask Credit report is pretty impressive if i do say so myself just 1 item on there which im fighting
  • Options
    Try Barclays Premiership Card - I've had one for six years now and only use it to buy my Season Tickets. Interest Free FOR LIFE on ST purchases.

http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/barclays_landing/football108.html?TC=QXBCC16643
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha Know one will give me a card or i would
    Dont ask Credit report is pretty impressive if i do say so myself just 1 item on there which im fighting
    You'll be fine with the monthly plan then! Premium Credit (the people behind "Football Credit") don't run credit checks on anyone. I used to work for them, so know that for certain.
  • Options
    not to sure ehat the APR is this year but spoke to the ticket office today and she said they will have prices for pay monthly out within the next 3 weeks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Try Barclays Premiership Card - I've had one for six years now and only use it to buy my Season Tickets. Interest Free FOR LIFE on ST purchases.

same here. just pay what i can each month, sometimes just minimum payment.
    make sure you only purchase your s/t with it though. otherwise you wont start paying for the other purchase (gaining intrest) until the s/t is fully paid.
  • Options
    me too, only use it for that purpose or you will pay interest, and watch that they dont charge you interest by mistake, they have for me year on year but I get it back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]watch that they dont charge you interest by mistake, they have for me year on year but I get it back

had that problem (also got refunded), renewed online and stated in the comments box that this was a season ticket purchase, solved the problem.
  • Options
    This season ws the first time I didn't have to get onto them about charging me interest.

Their excuse has always been they didn't know it was for a ST as CAFC didn't inform them!

Always been refunded though - in fact one year they also credited my account with 25 as compensation!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ill apply for one now doubt ill get it but worth a try

Cheers
  • Options
    Applied said wait 60 seconds for a decision

2 minutes later said we can not make a descion adn will contact you
    90% means a no oh well worth a try
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Try Barclays Premiership Card - I've had one for six years now and only use it to buy my Season Tickets. Interest Free FOR LIFE on ST purchases.

same here. just pay what i can each month, sometimes just minimum payment.
    make sure you only purchase your s/t with it though. otherwise you wont start paying for the other purchase (gaining intrest) until the s/t is fully paid.

Amen to that chaps. I get mine and my old mans on it - and by my reckoning I've just finished paying for the season beofre we went down! (and all at no extra cost.) Rude not to really.