Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bus rage

friday siting on a bendy bus minding me own as you do, this woman comes up and sits down with her feet in isle. Thing is she has this huge back pack on and when she sits downit shoves me into window. She then gets up and down twice more with same affect. Finaly she gets up and puts this youngester she is holding in the seat who then kicks me three times while she says f**k all. I get up and move away and say nothing.
Get to Blackheath que for the bus about 10 others there. As bus comes this other mum with chav in tow goes straight to front of que and gets on bus. I didnt say a thing nor did anyone. I just thought "its Friday and you will be home in 10 mins keep shstum".
So be ready for a soon to be Headline in the papers " Man goes ape s**t on bus and stabs 5 to death, Mr GH from Kidbrooke said 1 didnt que, 1 stood on me me foot, i wouldnt turn their IPod down, 2 were talking gangsta very loud, and the rest were very lucky !!!!

2 things no one ANYONE (other than me) actually pays on the bendy buses? and queing for buses is a long dead British tradition.

Comments

• Options
    and I thought it was just me.......really cheeses me off when queing and some prat just bowls up and gets on,
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    The secret is to say something, politely but firmly. Assertion training and dealing with these situations is a way of reducing stress, according to my management manual anyway. Of course it may get you stabbed so always smile when you say it.

:)
  • Options
    Prefer to smile and be polite as i stab them, if thats OK.
  • Options
    Some might say that was slightly 'over' assertive..
  • Options
    yes but no but yes !! bet the next few days on the 89 no one jumps the que, the kids keep the gansta sh*t down, Ipods will be for personal hearing not the whole deck !! wheres that carving knife ?
  • Options
    carry a sign instead, two sided

Could you please turn that down/ Queue jumpers will be shot.
  • Options
    i absoloutely loath having to get on the bus.

the smelly rude ignorant people that get on them drive you mad.

i actually bought a bike so i dont have to get on them anymore.
  • Options
    I've given up queuing for a bus otherwise I would never get home. It's a shame because for some querky reason I've always felt proud about our tradition to queue in an orderly manner.
  • Options
    London Bridge station is the only place I know where people queue for buses.
  • Options
    That's cos it's generally not young oiks getting the bus there..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They were mugging you off GH

take em out son you know you wanna i will give you an alibi
  • Options
    The 149 from darkest Dalston to LondonBridge i recomend it for the experienced travel seaker/writer. Travel Bag wont insure for the journey but its worth it just for the experience alone.

Dont recommend it if ticket inspectors are about as you will have the whole bus to yourself and can get a tad lonely. Its a bit like the bus i got from from Bangkok to Butterwoth in Malaysia, well actually in aint there was more English spoken on the BK bus ! Im thinking of asking Red Ken for a fee as im the honourey translator most days. " yes the bus does go to Liverpool St it will tell when its there" " yes it does go to LondonBridge it stops there. Yes we all get off".
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    2 Italian scum were on the N2 on saturday night. They had political issues with paying the fare and decided to have a sit in. The driver stopped the bloody bus and i was stuck in Brixton at half four in the morning until another passenger threw himself in front of a passing police car. Same old story though if i or any other passenger had kicked their heads in and thrown them off the old bill would have just ignored the provocation and nicked us , crazy country we live in.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Steady mate re the scum bit !

See thats where the 149 is differant no one pays !!! its a bendy bus its written somewhere "let that daft EnglishTwat pay we will just all bunk it".

Funny thing couple weeks ago feeling a but lonely on the journey to the Worlds Outer Limits i saw this guy with a CAFC baseball cap on so i thought id say something " hello mate do u go down there ? that Pardews a twat aint he ?" as you do. The guy gives me a double funny look and says "Polska". I should have known better. wonder where he got that hat ? Could have been at the last Red White Black and Pole day ?
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Saying fuck u to the rest of the passengers and refusing to get off qualifies as
    scum.