Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

'all the players were behind dowie'

luke young was just quoted on sky sports news saying 'it has come as a total shock to all the players and we were all behind dowie he was a good coach'

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited November 2006
    he couldnt exactly say anything different in my opinion. Murray would have spoken to him already.

The last thing we want to do is let all of our relegation rivals know that the squad is haemorrhaging from the inside out
  • i like Luke, but i don't trust a word him, or most other players say to the press, to be honest.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i like Luke, but i don't trust a word him, or most other players say to the press, to be honest.

This would be the same Luke Young that, but for a failed medical, would be playing for west ham?

I agree with AFKA, the players have already been told what they can or can't say. Take it all with a pinch of salt.
  • 'it has come as a total shock to all the players and we were all behind dowie he was a good coach'

...but a rubbish manager?!
  • He was never employed as manager.
    If that's what Luke's been told to say - it says that Richard Murray is prepared to take responsibility for all of this.
  • They aint gonna say he was a cunt now are they?

Especially when they are only being told this morning what is going on...
  • [cite]Posted By: Diawara: NO NONSENSE[/cite]They aint gonna say he was a cunt now are they?

Your name is well deserved sir. :o)