Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Demelza House Half Marathon Walk or Run

There is another event for Demelza House in June, which being organised by the George & Dragon pub in Tonbridge. It is half marathon walk round Bewl Water (a picturesque reservoir just south of Tunbridge Wells). Last year it raised (I think) £27,000. It is on Saturday 5th July. Anyone interested can get details from the organiser darren.apps@hotmail.co.uk. Last year, one person ran three laps! Those taking part in the O2 half marathon in October may wish to warm up at this event. I may sprint round, so that I can prepare to set a world class time in October.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm doing that half marathon walk at bewl water in 3 weeks as training for a proper half marathon walk i'm doing in May (17th) for charity at midnight in my bra. its meant to be lovely down there, i think i went when i was little.
  • Options
    Can vouch for that venue too - a stunning part of Kent (yes, that does exist)
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Ah yes, I've seen the one where you wear bras on the outside or whatever. It wouldn't suit me.