Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hang over cures ?

i find that a bloody mary (thats the drink not some old sort who lost a fight) is the thing. If you have the DTs and the tummys turning over etc bloody mary. Works all the time for me. Of course you either have to have the ingridients in the fridge or its back to the boozer which means the hang over wont last that long.

Comments

• Options
    Pint of water before you g oto bed, or can of fat coke to boost the sugar levels
  • Options
    Sounds stupid but I swear by a glass of Diaralyte followed by a big glass of OJ!
  • Options
    Diaralyte is the answer however i find just another beer will sort you owt yes even if you have to go to work a quick pint brush yer teeth and off to work you go unless you driving for a living then have a beer a being the word and dont go to work
  • Options
    Berocca.

Nothing else comes close
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]however i find just another beer will sort you owt yes even if you have to go to work a quick pint brush yer teeth and off to work you go

haha dude i can just imagine it, see you next week at cyber AA

[cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Berocca.

Nothing else comes close

thats the one with the amazing advert, makes me turn round every time, but at this precise moment i cant for the life of me remember what happens in said amazing advert! london pride, the drink of the gods, i thank you
  • Options
    your not wrong when writing it it seems really bad but when doing it seems so normal i think its my turn to stand up first this week mcs