Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Jordan

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
What a smug git!Comments on sky sports showed what a bitter man he really is!Also sky sports could have given it at least 24 hours until they asked his opinions!Not that it has got anything to do with tango man!Sort your own back yard out and get a life i say!

Comments

• Options
    He does nt usually bother me but last night I listened to him on sky sports news and he fucking wound me up.

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    don't blame Sky, if the lemon is available they go with it.

but just goes to prove once again the fella has no class 'i don't know what's happened, and its not my business to talk about another club's business'.

but i'll give a contraversial 10-minute interview to get myself in tomorrow's papers though...
  • Options
    Yes i agree AFKA!i bet the lemon rang Sky!
  • Options
    just don't talk about him.
    after all that is why he is always 1st for interviews/comments etc isn't it?
    self publicity!
    make this a sj free site.
  • Options
    This is the problem with rolling 24 hour TV/Radio talk shows, there is a dearth of qualified people to fill the gaps and someone who has no better idea than any of us get's wheeled out to do a rent-a-quote and add his opinion. The only people who know are the board, Dowie and their respective lawyers, the rest of us are guessing and that includes Jordan.
  • Options
    the greezer ia just an orange ####. I think some of what he said may have been directed at Taylor about giving more time etc, BUT how long until he sacks Taylor I wonder? And Nooooooooooooo we don't want him!!
  • Options
    Jordan v Piers Morgan currently on talksport.

After sounding themselves out early doors Jordan getting his jabs away and throwing some big shots.
    Not many answers from Morgan.
  • Options

After sounding themselves out early doors Jordan getting his jabs away and throwing some big shots.
    Thanks for the warning.  Will avoid. 
  • Options

Ronaldo didn't do or say anything that was overly harsh or out of order during the interview. He was just talking and answering the questions given to him. He came across OK.

I do understand what wound up 10 coffee mad Jordan was suggesting though.  Piers Morgans questions were not deep enough and he gave Ronaldo an easier ride then in comparison to what he would give someone like Kanye west.

Kanye west is a weird bloke who says and does weird stuff, so there is more available to question him about.

Piers Morgan likes Ronaldo as a person and was hanging on to his every word in awe. It was almost like a proud dad watching his son speak. He agreed with him on everything and they often complimented each other. 

He was not digging too deep for full clear cut answers.