Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

At the other end....

Not sure how much interest people have been taking at the other end of the table, but there is a real battle going on, and there's a good chance one of the biggies could be falling. Anyone up to Preston can still realistically go. How do you see dropping ?

15 Preston 43 -3 54
16 Norwich 43 -9 52
17 Barnsley 42 -10 52
18 Blackpool 43 -3 50
19 Southampton 43 -16 50
20 Sheff Wed 43 -5 49
21 Coventry 43 -13 49

22 Leicester 43 -2 48

Comments

• Options
    hope blackpool dont go
  • Options
    I think Coventry and Saints goal difference could come into play.

Think it may be Cov going.
  • Options
    AFKA, I can't give my opinion on that because looking at that table reminds me that we have dropped 18 points to that shower of shit in the list there which rises to 22 points dropped when you include the four we dropped to Lisbie United!!!
  • Options
    Coventry to go down on goal difference.
  • Options
    The benchmark for safety is normally considered to be 50 points in the Championship.

This season, some poor club is going to fall through the trapdoor with points, perhaps, well in excess of 50.
    Good job we beat Palace home & away!
  • Options
    Norwich & Preston had Shocking starts but have been on an upturn for a few weeks now, cannot see them going. Wednesday are unbeaten in Nine now even if seven have been draws. Think Barnsley seem to have shaken off their Cup hangover so me thinks the Valley could be a very nervy place for Coventry come the Final day.
  • Options
    " me thinks the Valley could be a very nervy place for Coventry come the Final day".

don't think so. Usual Charlton.........roll over and die.

Hope the Saints go instead. I felt that played really negatively on Sat. Got their goal and sat back. In the 2nd half we murdered them and another team who aren't soo toothless up front as us would have put 2 or 3 past them. At the final whistle their fans celebrated as though the won the cup and got promoted all rolled into one.
  • Options
    Looks like Blackpool could be in danger. That would be a shame. It's a good weekend away.
  • Options
    Massive weekend coming up.

Barnsley v Leicester
    Blackpool v Sheff Weds
    Colchester v Coventry
    Southampton v Burnley
  • Options
    If Southampton do go down, do you reckon their little mob would try and take liberties at Millwall?

I think not...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wednesday only seem to draw games, i dont think that would be enuf to keep them up, especially as barnsley and cov could get points against us.
  • Options
    my boss is Narwich and convinced they will go down. Home to the Baggies this weekend, away to Sheff Weds last game with only at home to QPR squeezed in between where they may pick up some points. Sheff Weds have to play Blackpool, Leicester and then Narwich so their fate and others is in their hands.
  • Options
    Havent Norwich already sold 19,000 ST's for next year?

Mightly impressive.
  • Options
    I want Sheffield Wednesday to go.

I remember them at The Valley last game 98/9 glorying in our relegation.

I think it will more likely be Leicester though, a club i've always had a slight soft spot for as the great Len Glover went there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I want Sheffield Wednesday to go.

I remember them at The Valley last game 98/9 glorying in our relegation.

I want them to go as well, simply because its the away game i get least enthusiastic about out the lot. Both Scunthorpe and Colchester were ones i wished we were doing next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Havent Norwich already sold 19,000 ST's for next year?

Mightly impressive.

thought that was Derby.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Havent Norwich already sold 19,000 ST's for next year?

Mightly impressive.

Don't know, but would not be suprised. They're season-tickets for next season, announced in January, would work out at the following rates per game:

£15.91 (Championship)
    £19.26 (Prem)
    £12.73 ((League 1)
  • Options
    if leicester lose or draw against sheff w (on 26th apr) then i think they will go.
  • Options
    Hope its Coventry and Leicester, but I think Blackpool may well slip down......could we get Hoolihan if this happens? Could do worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Hope its Coventry and Leicester, but I think Blackpool may well slip down......could we get Hoolihan if this happens? Could do worse.

can't be both !! Col U and Scunny have already gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The benchmark for safety is normally considered to be 50 points in the Championship.

This season, some poor club is going to fall through the trapdoor with points, perhaps, well in excess of 50.
    Good job we beat Palace home & away!

Walsall went with 51 only a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    The Spanners also had more than 50 when they went.
  • Options
    Leciester............had some bad days againest that lot, can remeber when they came over to Upton PArk ans we beat them 2-0 feck me thousands of them,
  • Options
    remember being in the manhattan and they were all in the boleyn like the bloody alamo
  • Options
    did they have some one called rooster or brewster playing for them that day i can remember havin it in the bottom corner of the north when that lot got put into the chicken run and a bloke dressed as a chicken was throwing punches very sureal.

there was loads of em that day fecking thousands
  • Options
    He was the shaven headed forward, used to get loads of goals mainly as a sub Kevin something, can see him now, mind has gone blank, i think he got the nickname because he ran like a chicken
  • Options
    kevin russell