Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelski

haha hesky equalised in the 92nd minute at the bridge! haha

mmmwwaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaa

Comments

• Options
    idiot heskey, just ruined any vain hope of united not winning another title

i f****** hate united scum
  • Options
    I've just been watching MOTD from the Sunday before last. Chelsea were lucky to win 1-0 at home to Boro and so they had this coming.
    I hate Chelsea - would rather Man U win the title every year if that's what it takes.
  • Options
    quality i hate chelsea
  • Options
    lesser of two evils for me

living up north it's like London 10 years ago (you know how they are a generation behind up here)

every pub in Yorkshire packed out when United play, shirts all over the place, not a Chelsea fan in sight
  • Options
    Terry, Lampard, A. Cole and Peter Kenyon. Are there 4 more arrogant people in the English game?
    Hope they end up with nothing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Terry, Lampard, A. Cole and Peter Kenyon. Are there 4 more arrogant people in the English game?
    Hope they end up with nothing.

Exactly. I can't even stand their English players when normally (e.g; Gerrard for Liverpool) that helps to endear me to a team when they play in the 'non Champions non-league thingy cup'
  • Options
    had a accumaltor going on to a chelsea win ,over a ton on 4 quid,how sad i was when i turned over from fixer to see my bet no longer fixed
  • Options
    I hate chelski so much!!! Terry is pure scum as arrogant as it gets. No doubting he is a good player but my god i hate him. Just thought id share it with you all...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Terry, Lampard, A. Cole and Peter Kenyon. Are there 4 more arrogant people in the English game?
    Hope they end up with nothing.[/quote]

Terry: £120K a week
    Lampard: £120K a week
    Cole: not much less
    Kenyon, to be fair not on footballer's wages, but still earning several hundred K per year.

Chelsea might not win any baubles this season, but this quartet are laughing all the way to the bank.