Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next season

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
General chat after the game re next season. How much will our crowd wall by ? it was thought maybe down to a 15,000 average ? i think we will be lucky to break 20,000.

Fulham will keep their players as Al Fayed has said he will keep the wages at Prem level.
QPR will be after every one.
Derby will be strong.
We will have a smaller squad.

General thought was we are in this division for a long time.

Comments

• Options
    yep next year will require a monster turn around and we missed a great chance in a sub standard league this year
    average gates will be below 20k for sure and we'll have our little old charlton back and we'll be in this exciting league for years to come unless we make it out next season IMO
  • Options
    give him what the rest of managers get in this league and then see how good he is he will be on his toes quicker than u can say another loan signing
  • Options
    I reckon average 15,000, top gate 23,500, but some down to 12,000. Its going to be a tough year and I think we could be in this for the long haul. A smaller squad may give the manager a little less oportunity for disruptive tinkering.