Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Londoner"

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
I had one of these shoved through my door today by the BNP. I don't want to get all political - that's not my bag - but I just wanted to share one particular snippet with you. Inside there are various people giving reasons why they will be voting BNP at the forthcoming elections and one particular quote, from "Student, Samantha White" goes as follows;

"I am voting BNP because they are the only party who care about the Irish. Our jobs are under threat from economic migrants and only the BNP will stop this. The BNP value the Irish Community and will defend our interests".

You really couldn't make that up, though I suppose the irony of her comments will be lost on the thick as pig shit bitch!

Comments

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    It's a classic read isn't it! Disturbs me how stupid you would actually have to be to read it and think "...YEAH! Ruddy immigrants. "

...Comin over 'ere eating our swans...
  • Options
    According to "Housewife, Lorraine Henry", "Only the BNP have policies which keep our children safe". Thanks for that Lorraine.
  • Options
    I like her name Samatha WHITE....?
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's your problem then sunshine?