Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew not so fanciful a notion ?

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
If a West Ham takeover is imminent and the new consortium are going to replace Pardew then CAFC may have got wind of this and, whilst possibly delibertaing on Dowie's future, have taken the step of outing him at the time when Pards will be on the market. Always first choice he was never going to voluntarily leave the Spammers but now ??

Comments

• Pardew I think will be there for a while longer than our immediate need....
  • Pardew's days are numbered at West Ham, it's just when, not if. Reminds me of the final year of Ranieri's reign at Chelsea with the club more or less interviewing replacements before Ranieri was sacked.
  • Don't disagree but our need is NOW..
  • Get George Graham in til the end of the season, by which time Pardew will have been sacked and he can start from next year.
  • I wouldn't be so sure BFR, especially now the Kia deal looks like its dead in the water.

You only have to look at the fans reaction the past 2 home games to know the fans a right behind pardew. I'm not so sure he'll go if the takeover does happen.
  • I reckon they've got someone lined up, hence the the shock departure, rather than after Christmas