Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TEL IN OZ

It's Tel's last game today before he heads back to the land down under.Let's hope the team put on a performance for
him.Just to say Tel it's been great talkin to yer hope the family enjoyed it and spread the Charlton name for us.

STAND UP FOR THE TEL IN OZ STAND UP FOR THE TEL IN OZ STAND UP FOR THE TEL IN OZ STAND UP FOR THE TEL IN OZ.

Comments

• Options
    Make sure you have a return ticket for the playoffs.
  • Options
    Thanks Steve, but it just wasnt to be yet again mate......after all these years you get used to it, dont you? A beer next season is a must.
    Addicks Downunder is doing well, and Im sure will expand as the name gets around in time. We have gone from 5-6 in 2006 to 31 active on the forum and another 10-12 via email. I'll carry on spreading the word, you can count on that. Kev, Ive got the return ticket, but dont think I'll need to use it.....We must get a fishing trip organised for next time......Hope you settle into Nariidge....but for heavens sake dont turn into a bloody Canary!
  • Options
    I wish i had came with Dan to say goodbye yesterday then i would have missed the carnage in the liberal.All the best mate.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry to hear about the trouble mate...where you would least expect it too. Hope the kids who were affected by it, quickly forget.....so much for the so called code of conduct. See you next season mate.
  • Options
    Safe trip back, Tel. Hope to get to meet you next season.
  • Options
    Cheers Heather, I'll be back, you can count on it.